keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't decide whether she's pregnant or has been sacked.
Last time she was sacked, she went off sick from work (like the other week) and then went silent on insta, but not for this long (she's also still on the company's website).
If she was pregnant, she'd have to go silent to build up for the big announcement and because she's too much of a big mouth so would say it too early. She could have been hinting at it the other week when she said she wasn't well. That might also have been what made her get her covid jabs

Reactions: 1
Imagine if she is pregnant and talks about when it was conceived. Not on a romantic holiday but while dan’s mum was downstairs watching emmerdale

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m dying to know what’s gonna happen when she comes back online & what she’s going to say about her quiet spell !! Kirsty come back .. I miss ya lol

I wonder if someone has given her a stern talking to although I can’t imagine she hasn’t already had one previously. Maybe Dan gave her a bit of an ultimatum?

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she’s got morning sickness which is why she’s not on every morning and she’s looked rough for a few weeks. Often first symptoms are feeling exhausted and run down with a cold.

she’s off on her holiday soon so bound to be back for then any excuse to show off

Reactions: 2
Hahahahaha still active a lot on insta, which leads me to believe she’s hiding a secret 🤣
Oh what lives we lead ! I hope she’s back online for her big holiday - I can’t wait to see what fun they have

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t it be impressive if she disappeared for a few weeks & came back a couple of stone lighter … maybe she is focusing on herself & her health ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will be loving the mystery her not posting for a few days is causing. Is she pregnant? Has she lost her job? Have her & Daniel split up?
I hope she is taking the time away to reevaluate her weight loss plans, learn about nutrition & exercise & is smashing it. Or is learning to except herself as she is

Reactions: 6
She will be loving the mystery her not posting for a few days is causing. Is she pregnant? Has she lost her job? Have her & Daniel split up?
I hope she is taking the time away to reevaluate her weight loss plans, learn about nutrition & exercise & is smashing it. Or is learning to except herself as she is
The odds of this being the case aren’t great though are they 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she would be on moaning all the time if she was pregnant but not saying it, she would be all “oh I’m SO ILL EVERY MORNING I WONDER WHY 😉😉😉😉

She usually posts some sort of ill-advised story about current affairs, not seen anything about Ukraine from her. Doubt she knows where it is.

I think she would be on moaning all the time if she was pregnant but not saying it, she would be all “oh I’m SO ILL EVERY MORNING I WONDER WHY 😉😉😉😉

She usually posts some sort of ill-advised story about current affairs, not seen anything about Ukraine from her. Doubt she knows where it is.
Remember when she thought she was a speaker for the government at the start of covid telling everyone what they should and shouldn’t be doing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nearly 10 days off of Insta. Something must have happened that’s knocked her for six or she would be on there being all passive aggressive

This must be killing her not posting.
Can’t wait to see her comeback.
Bet she doesn’t even address her radio silence
ORRRR
would be hilarious if she came on with a baby scan- of HERS (for a change!)

whats everyone’s predictions???

• Haha
This must be killing her not posting.
Can’t wait to see her comeback.
Bet she doesn’t even address her radio silence
ORRRR
would be hilarious if she came on with a baby scan- of HERS (for a change!)

whats everyone’s predictions???
I think she’s just realised that her account is pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.