keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babybel in the soup 😳 why does she even bother showing this crap

• Sick
Reactions: 2
There is definitely something going on this week. She’s either seething or radio silence 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’ll never do anything because she doesn’t do it for herself. All the things she does (which let’s be fair isn’t many) is because of Dan. She started the gym and decided to eat “healthily” because Dan wanted to. I’m younger than her and I bought my house by myself. She’s spent years scrounging off other people, she should have a stack of savings behind her- but where is it? She doesn’t do much, she doesn’t buy a lot, I don’t even think she does the big shop. I’m assuming all her money goes on her teas (takeaways and crap)
I lived in my Nan’s attic bedroom whilst I saved but I didn’t let getting in a relationship with my bf stop me coz I knew what I wanted. I bought my house and then he moved in with me. He now pays half the mortgage and we’ve signed the contract to say if we were to sell the house I’d get my deposit back and we’d split the rest. My point is, I think she’s waiting for him to do it all. Imagine being with someone like that - he really needs to get out!
Yeah .. during lockdown when she was doing ten workouts a day lol & posing in her bikini .. it was all for a man .. she made out she was just obsessed with working out when Dare gave her life.. all that lip syncing to Tina Turner.. now she’s got a bloke her drive & oomph has gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or all of the above 🤣
I thought exactly the same 😂😂
At least Dan seems to have his own hobbies and interests and a good group of friends, whereas she really doesn’t appear to have anything, except work and him. If you look at his page (Daniels daily dose) it doesn’t even look like he’s in a relationship, last post showing her was September last year and the Dan and Kirsty adventures (?😂?) page has gone cold too, perhaps he’s getting a wake up call now lockdown is ending? 🤔

Reactions: 6
hopefully they won’t split up before the big holiday.
I do feel a bit sorry for her as she has nothing accept him she’s turned her back in her family one mate the gym all for him. She doesn’t even have Dare to give her life any more

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do feel a bit sorry for her as she has nothing accept him she’s turned her back in her family one mate the gym all for him. She doesn’t even have Dare to give her life any more
I don’t think even Goli gummies give her life any more. She needs resuscitating these days, all that life lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's getting out before he's a daddy

Reactions: 3
She would be a mother like Emily Walters smug and unmotherly.
Dan double bag before going in

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if we will get a story today ? As someone else was saying - if Dan & Kirsty split up he would be fine, he’s got his friends & his own golf hobby that he loves that he can do on his own or with friends & he likes his Lego lol & I know ppl used to take piss outta him but I always liked him cos he had his own little life & seems easily happy .. on the other hand you have kirst who seems to have no mates at all apart from Keri who she doesn’t seem to talk to anymore, her whole life revolves around Dan .. I can imagine if he goes out with his mates for me time she feels irritated.. he must feel suffocated .. especially seen as she moved herself in during lockdown n never left. She just needs more of a life for herself!!!

Reactions: 9
It’s odd that she never makes any friends. All these jobs she’s had but never even one mate.
She must be unbearable in real life.

No outfit of the day this morning. Something big has happened hasn’t it. They’ve either split up or she has lost her job. Again.

Reactions: 2
She's still on her insta because when I go to message her it says she was active 20 mins ago (we've messaged each other before). Maybe she's out searching for Dan who did a runner after the baby daddy comments 😐

• Haha
I doubt they’ve split up there’s no way she could avoid the attention a sob story would bring her posts would all be quotes throwing shade on men

Reactions: 6
True she would be singing single ladies and hip thrusting in a bikini in racist Traces garage.
Maybe penfolds grown some balls and told her to stop posting her dull life on the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.