keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bed bound … oh right because if you didn’t have a bruised “buttock” (🤢) you’d be out doing all them plans you have with all them friends you have 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dan just posted a grid post of him on a night out with friends and not involving her.

So I fully think they are breaking up ;) :ROFLMAO: #freepenfold

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My thing is, and beyond all the jokes, if Dan does want her gone, how would he even make it happen? She's still living in his bedroom right! Is this near 40 year old man going to get his parents to do it?!

The actual living situation for them both is just really bleak.

So Daniel was out last night... And she mysteriously tripped and hurt herself beforehand. Anyone else think this could've been a ploy to stop him going out in the real world unattended?? Or am I just too cynical 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Daniel was out last night... And she mysteriously tripped and hurt herself beforehand. Anyone else think this could've been a ploy to stop him going out in the real world unattended?? Or am I just too cynical 😂🤷‍♀️
of course not! this is tattle, dear :p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What fresh hell am I watching now.... "Very very very very very very very very very good news" ....... It aggravates me but I just can't stop tuning in 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same - she is very very very very very very very VERY VERY VERY boring but I just can’t stop watching 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same! It’s so bad I can’t even list everything that was so awful with them stories. I’ve come to the concluded racist Trace dropped her on head (several times) as a baby.

What fresh hell am I watching now.... "Very very very very very very very very very good news" ....... It aggravates me but I just can't stop tuning in 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg when she kept saying very very … I could have thrown my phone she’s getting right on my nerves right now.. I asked for this though cos I said grid content was lame . Now we got more stories lol

A meal out but it's ok because she hasn't eaten Since last night🤦🤦🤦 just own it ye we are eating out no need to make excuses..one meal out won't cause a gain it's everything else this week

Very very very very very very good news she’s got a job at Penners work place so he can never escape. Why does she always ask him where are we babe. Well you know where the duck you are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very very very very very very good news she’s got a job at Penners work place so he can never escape. Why does she always ask him where are we babe. Well you know where the duck you are
I actually believed this when I read it and thought she'd said it cos I skip through haha

• Haha
She NEVER makes an effort when she is going out with him during the day. The hair on top of her head is NOT a good look on her.

Go on Dan & Kirsty’s Insta .. u don’t have to be a follower as it’s all public although I do follow lol .. Dan showed us the food they ordered.. lots of deep fried stuff .. it’s this kinda food that will hinder the scales for kirsty .. not the skipping meals & doing lots of exercise. I’m not judging to be honest .. if your going out for a meal go for it .. eat what you like .. it’s Xmas enjoy yourselves.. but she’s not gonna be dropping weight on Tuesday & I don’t want her to say it’s cos she’s not drank water. Give up the weight loss account kirsty, your heads not in it .. just show your life as it is.. it’s more interesting seeing where you go for meals & shopping than looking at breakfast on your grid everyday & nothing else.

The only reason she never loses weight is because she's in a calorie surplus. No other reason. She can make excuses for herself until the cows come home but the one very (x10) simple reason she never loses weight is nothing other than the fact she eats too much. That's it. End of. No other reason.

Stop binge eating kirsty. Then you will lose weight.

Is she wearing a💍 in that food pic?
Looks like it's on the other hand.

Also, conveniently she's not bed bound when there's eating out involved 🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.