keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her gym does classes .. maybe if she tried that it’d push her more than a leisurely stroll on the treadmill. I wish she would show everything she’s eating as well .. her content is lame ..

Reactions: 2
Are we supposed to believe the only thing she ate yesterday was that beige breakfast? Nope not a chance. What is she spending her days doing?!

Reactions: 2
She tags people as deluded as her in her woman crush shite. Probably hoping for a tag back 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Are we supposed to believe the only thing she ate yesterday was that beige breakfast? Nope not a chance. What is she spending her days doing?!
It’s so obvious as well. You aren’t that size gaming weight week in and out from only eating a bagel or a chicken stick.

she used to show her weekly shop when at home, wonder if being at dans his mother gets the shop in for them all. She can’t cook her own meals and eat with them? Not even for a few nights a week… if you can’t do that what’s the point in paying for SW or claiming your a weightloss thing it’s making total mockery especially when using the bopo she hashtags as clearly the women isn’t happy in her skin - your not on a permanent ‘starvation’ diet when your happy as you are. I put starvation as she clearly wants people to think she’s not eating especially when she’s stating “I didn’t eat lunch or tea because you know I wasn’t hungry” … yeah yeah yeah…

Reactions: 4
She’s sticking with the skipping meals thing because of the not eating slowing down your metabolism theory but you don’t plateau at the weight she is it would have the complete opposite effect.

Reactions: 4
Oh well that’s the “I injured myself falling over into the mirror and couldn’t train at the gym so I’ve gained weight” excuse for Tuesday sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who laughs that hysterically for that long about falling over sober while moaning they've hurt themselves?! She sounds deranged

Reactions: 8
Who laughs that hysterically for that long about falling over sober while moaning they've hurt themselves?! She sounds deranged
Fake. Not sure I would be laughing if I smashed a mirror that didn’t belong to me.

Reactions: 8
Strangely the cracks are exactly in line with the height of the washing basket, so it was most like that which made the cracks. If it was her shoulder that hit the mirror, the main smash would be where her shoulder hit and then go outwards, like a spiders web. Either way, I'm sure she wouldn't be laughing so much if she'd paid for the wardrobe or had to pay to get it fixed. I can't imagine laughing if I broke someone else's furniture

Reactions: 6
Why has she put up TWENTY EIGHT stories about her falling over. She seriously is not okay!😬
(Yes I’m a sad bastard and counted them along the top🤣)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Strangely the cracks are exactly in line with the height of the washing basket, so it was most like that which made the cracks. If it was her shoulder that hit the mirror, the main smash would be where her shoulder hit and then go outwards, like a spiders web. Either way, I'm sure she wouldn't be laughing so much if she'd paid for the wardrobe or had to pay to get it fixed. I can't imagine laughing if I broke someone else's furniture
Exactly this👆 👏👏 No way that’s from her shoulder!
Ah yes its a sliding wardrobe mirror door well spotted…. Dan’s mum gonna be fuming when she’s sees those stories, not a mention of getting it repaired, or even a sorry, shes just completely self obsessed

Reactions: 3
Seems to me that it’s more likely that she kicked the washing basket thing and it broke the mirror, those stories are just to cover it up 👀

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.