keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirst we know you read here. There is a new dentist right opposite Sutton station. Gym round the corner - dentist is advertising for staff. Might be worth looking at for when your corporate job goes tits up.

I wonder how she's going to respond to her mum on this one!!
She clearly isn't speaking to her mum at all anymore if she hasn't told her about SW etc. So strange, she's completely abandoned her family since moving in with Penfold.

And even after saying she's not on SW anymore, she's still pretending to eat mouse sized portions of low calorie food. I think she convinces herself that's all she eats, but it's evidently not the case!
Her family must be sick to death of her

Reactions: 2
Kirst we know you read here. There is a new dentist right opposite Sutton station. Gym round the corner - dentist is advertising for staff. Might be worth looking at for when your corporate job goes tits up.

Her family must be sick to death of her
She's deleted her mum's comment already. How rude! I can't imagine treating my mum like that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She clearly didn't want her rambling oh so funny stories about the fall....and then the utter drivel about SW and CC. I'd be mortified if that's how my mum communicated with me, but not as mortified as my mum would be if a) she thought she had to as that was my only form of communication and b) if I deleted her message.

Reactions: 4
She's acting like she broke her leg! It's a bruise.... A bruise!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
She clearly didn't want her rambling oh so funny stories about the fall....and then the utter drivel about SW and CC. I'd be mortified if that's how my mum communicated with me, but not as mortified as my mum would be if a) she thought she had to as that was my only form of communication and b) if I deleted her message.
I can't edit my post for some reason but I meant "didn't watch" not "didn't want"

She does my bloody head in. Worst pain of my life. Shut the duck up crusty, it’s a bruise. Just another excuse for why she can’t move her oversized, lazy backside. I’m literally sick of her but I can’t stop watching the car crash that is her shambles of a life 🤯

Reactions: 5
that poor fish has gone from swimming in water to swimming in Mayo 😂🙈 I can’t hack her meals.
Also, the #fishlover I’m sure are for people with ponds and tanks- yknow fish enthusiasts- rather than those who like a bit of salmon every now and again 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
She's deleted her mum's comment already. How rude! I can't imagine treating my mum like that!
She blocked her mam bloody brilliant.
Kirsty you self centred bleep I know Trace is a racist of bag but she’s still your ma. As if you deleted her brutal

Reactions: 5
I hate how she has the flash on most her food photos! It looks terrible

pancakes look grey!

Who’s pizza has she snaffled then if it was in the fridge already but she doesn’t like courgettes or black olives??🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.