keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She better get a job or a hobby or summat, I can't cope with this everyday 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm embarrassed for her
She clearly broke it cos a heavy weight fell into it.
It's not even her mirror and it's a wardrobe door... Expensive to replace

Reactions: 7
Oh my god just caught up on the 99 stories! What a riveting life she leads! 🤣 fake laughing 🤡🤡 through it all - it’s not funny that she has broken an expensive piece of furniture that she hasn’t paid for. On top of that - what’s with all the swearing too- out of the blue? She really makes me ill. Imagine his mum watching that video. She is a bleeping joke!!!
nothing is that funny- actually, her weight loss /career is 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 8
Why has she put up TWENTY EIGHT stories about her falling over. She seriously is not okay!😬
(Yes I’m a sad bastard and counted them along the top🤣)
She’s got no mates

Seems to me that it’s more likely that she kicked the washing basket thing and it broke the mirror, those stories are just to cover it up 👀
Yeah my uncle fell back first into his. The picture of the actual state of it was the whole mirror cracked all the way up. You don’t crack the bottom going back and arse into it. She’s as deluded as her account

Reactions: 4
Well with them fake laughs you can tell she went to drama school 🙄 what a dick ‘most painful thing in her life’ get a bleeping grip you pathetic excuse for an adult!

Remember when she was doing 60 workouts a day in her garage & constant bikini pics .. well I found her boring then.. when clearly we were living our best life with that kirsty!!! … pretty sure this laughing n mirror story has now been going on for 12 hours .. can’t wait for more of the same tomorrow.. more laughing .. more pics of the mirror, going on about how much pain she’s in .. fck off & get a job.

bleeping hell she’s a complete and utter hole.
She’s literally destroyed penfolds mum properly and out a million stories up and hysterically laughing about it.
She’s an absolute fat smelly lump, lounging around their house jobless (again) wearing his pjs in the middle of the afternoon.

Highly embarrassing for a woman in her 30’s.
It’s all so fake and put on. She’s probably lost her temper and kicked the washing basket at the mirror and smashed it. Disgrace of a human

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell she’s a complete and utter hole.
She’s literally destroyed penfolds mum properly and out a million stories up and hysterically laughing about it.
She’s an absolute fat smelly lump, lounging around their house jobless (again) wearing his pjs in the middle of the afternoon.

Highly embarrassing for a woman in her 30’s.
It’s all so fake and put on. She’s probably lost her temper and kicked the washing basket at the mirror and smashed it. Disgrace of a human
I'd be pissed at my own daughter for living that life, never mind some doll my son had trailed home

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t watch more than 4 stories

agree with other posters-how on earth has the bottom of the mirror shattered if she fell into it and hurt her shoulder?! She clearly kicked the wash basket with her foot and that’s smashed the mirror?

also it’s not ‘her’ mirror how is she not mortified that she’s broke someone’s else’s possession?! Will she be paying to replace it??

Kirsty if you’re reading, if you could re-enact exactly what happened and film it that’s more interesting than your bruised butt-ock.

Reactions: 3
Christ she is acting like falling over and smashing someone else’s mirror is the highlight of the last decade! For her it might be, actually.

I can’t believe she’s having a bed day.
She needs to get a bleeping job and life, she needs a reality check as a Christmas present

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.