keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buys herself some Pandora for Christmas yet hasn’t a job and only bought Penfold cherry Dr Pepper for his birthday ha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How am I gonna survive the day without Kirsty’s Monday alert 😭 I hope I don’t think it’s Tuesday all day!

Reactions: 2
She’s got a job .. she says it’s corporate & she has to be really smart, wonder what it is

Reactions: 4
Didn’t take her long to sack off Slimming World & using her new job as an excuse for this as well 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
9-6 long hours? What bleeping planet is she on!

She’s got a job .. she says it’s corporate & she has to be really smart, wonder what it is
It’s probably reception still, some of the big corps do pay pretty decent money for junior receptionist around £30-£35k plus benefits which I would think is more than she was on in the dentist but they expect a lot from you it’s not just sitting on your arse you have to interact with the visitors and be super professional.

Reactions: 6
“Calorie counting. End of discussion” *proceeds to drone on about CC for 5 stories* 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she went out all weekend now she's back in bed because of the fall she did last week....that didn't stop her going out all weekend

Also she can't do SW because of her new job.... That's a really stupid excuse... I mean I don't like SW but you can't use your job as an excuse not to do it 🤣🤦 cc still means you need to plan your meals

Last edited:
Can’t be arsed to listen to her drone on whilst playing with her tits.
Let’s take bets on how long she lasts at this one.
Wonder if she will make it through probation corporate world is tit hot on bringing the company into disrepute so she had better be careful.
There’s no way way she won’t show her work and show off.
It may be a good job and good money but they clearly haven’t done their background checks surely the amount of times she’s been let go is a huge red flag

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t be arsed to listen to her drone on whilst playing with her tits.
Let’s take bets on how long she lasts at this one.
Wonder if she will make it through probation corporate world is tit hot on bringing the company into disrepute so she had better be careful.
There’s no way way she won’t show her work and show off.
It may be a good job and good money but they clearly haven’t done their background checks surely the amount of times she’s been let go is a huge red flag
I am wondering how corporate it is though. And what she thinks of as ‘great’ money as the jobs I was referring to in my previous post often look for people who have very good customer service backgrounds like 5* hotels, cabin crew and even graduates.

So she went out all weekend now she's back in bed because of the fall she did last week....that didn't stop her going out all weekend

Also she can't do SW because of her new job.... That's a really stupid excuse... I mean I don't like SW but you can't use your job as an excuse not to do it 🤣🤦 cc still means you need to plan your meals
Well she is running a house, looking after all those children and volunteering in the community......o wait🤣

• Haha
So she’s sacked off fat club because she can’t be arsed to stick to it, that didn’t take long.

Wonder how long it’ll take for her to start filming inside her new job? Hope she’s learned her lesson and keeps it private but I doubt it…

She can't do SW because it's a 'corporate job' with long hours. I've heard it all now. 😂
When I did slimming world back in the day I went to an 11am class to be weighed, and any day I couldn’t make that one I went to one which started at 8pm. She’s so full of tit 😂

She's blagging 🤣 I used to work a 'corporate' job within financial services, know what I was? a 'healthcare consultant' which was a fancy name for sales consultant, for a private medical insurer 🤣. My moneys on her doing inbound calls in sales or customer service, for a bank or insurance provider, in which case references will still be pending (they're usually thorough) and she'll be credit checked.

I found it very telling the way she said Dan is on board with the CC - which makes me think she’s partitioning off blame on him that SW has failed - as he wasn’t on board. Kirsty whether he is onboard or not - if you aren’t committed nothing will work.

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell... I manged 14 hour nursing shifts and still went swimming world and lost 4 stone!! Stop making excuses!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder how she's going to respond to her mum on this one!!
She clearly isn't speaking to her mum at all anymore if she hasn't told her about SW etc. So strange, she's completely abandoned her family since moving in with Penfold.

And even after saying she's not on SW anymore, she's still pretending to eat mouse sized portions of low calorie food. I think she convinces herself that's all she eats, but it's evidently not the case!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.