keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s starting to get on my nerves now. She’s constantly making excuses all the time. Not drinking enough water , going to the gym & skipping meals doesn’t make u gain weight.. eating tit all the time does .. that’s why she doesn’t post what she’s eating at night n weekends she goes quiet.
Keri is actually lovely .. god knows how she ended up being best mates with that obnoxious lump.. plus I’m sure Keri is from Doncaster so I wonder how they met.

Reactions: 5
My god those excuses! Surely she is just trolling us now, nobody can be that thick!

Reactions: 4
Keeping up with Kirsty’s excuses. She never has a full day on plan and thinks half an hour peddling slowly on a bike 3 times a week will make her a size 8.
Kirsty if you want the results you need to put the effort in and stop making excuses.Next week will be her period guarantee

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand where she’s going so wrong 🙈 well I do because she isn’t posting all her meals. I’ve been doing SW for 4 weeks and lost 9.5lb - not as many as some lose in their first few weeks but it’s definitely coming off.

She needs to go totally back to basics, start a proper food diary and discuss it with her consultant or this is never going to work for her.

She's actually hilarious and I'm going to play along because surely to God she is trolling with those excuses. Missing 2 dinners isn't going to make you gain weight sweetheart. And if your gym leggings feel loose then it's probably because you've stretched them out, cos it sure as hell ain't that non existent weight loss love 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just been through her “SW journey” she started on 14th September and has lost 1lb since then. Surely her consultant isn’t doing her job if she isn’t questioning this?? Surely they would have asked to see a food diary at least once during this period to see where she is going wrong? That is of course If Kirsty fills it in properly and doesn’t leave out things! There’s no way at over 20st she would only have lost 1lb if she is following the plan properly - even allowing for an odd night out for dinner etc she should still be a stone down minimum. To be honest, now she is unemployed she should save the £5 a week as it’s clearly not working for her! I would have so much more respect for her if she put a post up saying you know what, I’ve been messing about not following the plan and struggling in the evenings etc but no! She makes stupid excuses that are not even biologically or physically possible such as missing dinner has made her gain weight. She’s delusional!

Reactions: 11
Also why would you have water retention if you haven’t drunk enough water?
Basically she’s alluding you the fact that when you start new exercise or dramatically increase your e devise your muscles will retain water to help repair themselves. Once your muscles realise that this is now your level of activity they stop doing it. But I’d be very surprised if what she is doing is straining her muscles enough to send them into repair mode

Reactions: 9
She’s strolling at the pace of a 90 year old on a treadmill. That’s definitely not going to cause muscle strain or water retention 🤣

I honestly wish she would hire a PT. She clearly has the drive/motivation to attend the gym (which is already more than some people achieve), especially considering the effort she’s making to travel to it, but she’s always been clueless about what constitutes a good workout!

Reactions: 7
She’s strolling at the pace of a 90 year old on a treadmill. That’s definitely not going to cause muscle strain or water retention 🤣

I honestly wish she would hire a PT. She clearly has the drive/motivation to attend the gym (which is already more than some people achieve), especially considering the effort she’s making to travel to it, but she’s always been clueless about what constitutes a good workout!
Cause she knows best.
She’s missing a trick she should get a PT or even train as one as she clearly loves the gym

Reactions: 3
The only excuse needed on that post was ‘ate bad’. The rest is bullshit 🐄 💩

She just doesn’t get it does she. Missing meals does not make you gain weight, unless missing those meals means you’ve eaten snacks to the value of more calories than the meals would have been. Not eating enough will never make you gain weight. A huge calorie deficit from not eating enough will make you lose weight, sometimes too quickly. I’m getting so frustrated with her at the moment.

Reactions: 6
She's pathetic. I'm fat because I eat too much and don't move enough. It's really simple. I own my fatness. I work I drive I have kids and a job and a husband. She's just a massive twit who needs to grow up she is so bleeping dreary

Reactions: 14
It’s beyond cringe worthy at this point she’s still flogging she’s a weight loss account
Yes everyone has ups and downs but hers is all ups! (Gains) and again poor excuses every week instead of just saying look guys I ate 2 takeaways, had choc and wine (but doesn’t drink) it’s always she’s working out too much and water retention
I’ve never known anyone to gain weight from not eating meals?! It’s a physical impossibility

Last week when she had a 3lb loss she said this week she wouldn’t miss any meals and drink more water, both those points she’s failed on

Who’s guessing it’s going to be ‘time of the month’ next week?

Reactions: 7
I maintain that Kirst is a pretty girl who loves her food, and could get a wayyyy better audience on insta by switching it to a body positivity account! She'd get to stop the sneakiness and the excuses too!

As an evil tattler I love cackling at the car crash, but with Kirst I feel a bit bad doing so as I genuinely don't think she's in a good place at the moment, and that's no surprise with the knockbacks at the job and the living situation.

Btw all this is caveatted by the fact that she's obv a total nightmare in many ways, but still she's got me feeling sorry for her 😭

Reactions: 8
I maintain that Kirst is a pretty girl who loves her food, and could get a wayyyy better audience on insta by switching it to a body positivity account! She'd get to stop the sneakiness and the excuses too!

As an evil tattler I love cackling at the car crash, but with Kirst I feel a bit bad doing so as I genuinely don't think she's in a good place at the moment, and that's no surprise with the knockbacks at the job and the living situation.

Btw all this is caveatted by the fact that she's obv a total nightmare in many ways, but still she's got me feeling sorry for her 😭
I tend to agree but that’s her personality, she’s ignorant and will never see it like that.

Reactions: 2

It’s all her own doing though. She always knows best and won’t take any advice from any one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.