keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s crazy golf he’s just sorting out a golf club . That man can’t even fart without her being there 😂
Yesterday she said on her grid post ‘we are going crazy golf with Daniel and our friends……’ Daniel’s friends, they probably don’t even like you.

Reactions: 2
Hahaha I loved the ‘your stomach looks so flat’ comment 🤣🤣🤣 still can’t get over it hahaha - she must know she’s being trolled

Reactions: 1
I was just looking back at her old posts I can’t for the life of me remember what I was even looking for now but I saw a post with her and her mate Keri so went onto her profile which is private but she’s got a go fund me link in her bio. Her and her husband are trying to get funds together for IVF (it was created by another friend) and it doesn’t look like Kirsty has even donated unless she’s one of the anonymous donators but knowing the kind of person she is she would have definitely signed her name. Some friend.

Reactions: 3
ALERT: Dan just posted a photo with a friend on his grid with no Kirst in sight! #freepenfold

DM and deletion incoming :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just looking back at her old posts I can’t for the life of me remember what I was even looking for now but I saw a post with her and her mate Keri so went onto her profile which is private but she’s got a go fund me link in her bio. Her and her husband are trying to get funds together for IVF (it was created by another friend) and it doesn’t look like Kirsty has even donated unless she’s one of the anonymous donators but knowing the kind of person she is she would have definitely signed her name. Some friend.
I’m amazed .. I’ve realised that I’ve had drinks with that Keri before & 2 other lasses in Doncaster.. she’s my best mates friend .. I didn’t realise it was her

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I would love to know what she classes as a tad naughty
Probably two McDonalds, a Burger King, a Chinese and two Indians (wasn’t really hungry but made herself eat), a tub of quality street, a tub of heroes, three packs of mince pies (didn’t like them but ate what she could), two bottles of Baileys (doesn’t drink) and six blueberries for magic speed. It’s ok though, she’s lost pounds today in her 20 minutes walking on the treadmill!

I’m going to hell 🔥🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Probably two McDonalds, a Burger King, a Chinese and two Indians (wasn’t really hungry but made herself eat), a tub of quality street, a tub of heroes, three packs of mince pies (didn’t like them but ate what she could), two bottles of Baileys (doesn’t drink) and six blueberries for magic speed. It’s ok though, she’s lost pounds today in her 20 minutes walking on the treadmill!

I’m going to hell 🔥🙈🤣
Did anyone else think of Smithy’s “chicken bhuna, lamb bhuna” speech 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m amazed .. I’ve realised that I’ve had drinks with that Keri before & 2 other lasses in Doncaster.. she’s my best mates friend .. I didn’t realise it was her
Get the gossip. Was she the one doing doggy behind the bins with Kirsty

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stop with the excuses, the reason you have put on is because you have not followed the plan. Your handful of trips to the gym will have zero impact on your weight loss as you won’t be doing enough to build muscle & remember you can’t out train a bad diet. You don’t get to be the size you are by ‘forgetting’ to eat meals. Please for your own sanity GIVE IT UP as your only making yourself a laughing stock

Attachments

• Haha
1.5lb on! It's due to all the hench muscle from the gym and the missed dinners guys...

• Haha
Her gym leggings feel lose!? 😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂 she’s lost 1.5lb in two months! Deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.