keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so smug. Kirsty use this time to take a Christmas seasonal job local to where you live, your CV will thank you for it not having big gaps again believe me. Use a gym close to where you live if that’s what you want to do to workout - educate yourself on slimming world meals that will leave you satisfied and not full of processed food, if slimming world is what you want to do. Stop with the motivational quotes that mean nothing and focus on your life for a little bit. Write down three intentions a day you want to do for the good of your health and well-being and tick them off. Live your life for you and not the gram!
This is actually such good advice!

Reactions: 5
I agree she should find some seasonal job close by if possible. It might dent her pride but lying on her bf’s bed in his parents house all day at the age of 34 is a recipe for depression.

Reactions: 6
Back to her bad habits of not eating at lunch time (or eating non slimming world food & not being honest 🤔)

With all those golis, she shouldn't be needing to drink lucozade or energy drinks

Deffo not loaded. Not hard up but not loaded. They live not far from me. Trace drives a dodgy little car with a chavtastic personal plate. Not slagging them off at all. I think kirst likes to make out they are minted but they see to have worked for what they have. The work ethic seems to have skipped kirst
Does her personalised plate say Racist Trace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree she should find some seasonal job close by if possible. It might dent her pride but lying on her bf’s bed in his parents house all day at the age of 34 is a recipe for depression.
I don’t think she will be depressed at all .. she will be absolutely loving life

Does she really think everyone believes she just had a bit of chicken on a stick for lunch & nothing else since ..

Reactions: 2
Kirsty just blows my mind. She'll never realise it's her though it's always someone else's fault. I'd be embarrassed to be 'let go' again.

Back to laptop in bed pics.. can't be bad kirst!

Reactions: 4
Advertising those chocolate golis saying the ingredients help you lose weight...
Kirsty I think I know where you've been going wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whyyyyy is she going to the gym near a job she no longer has 🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
You have to be a member for a month before you can go to other Anytime fitness locations....I mean to be fair, at least she's going....she could just wait until the month is up - eeeek, I don't like defending her....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.