keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awky reading her conversation on her post with her mum. ‘You sick?’ ‘Yes-see my post’ she’s your bleeping mum! Who does she think she is, a bleeping celeb? She obviously doesn’t have a good relationship with her. I talk to my mum all the time
I was just about to post this, very weird. She mustn’t bother with them now with her fella? Not even a phone call etc as they clearly aren’t keeping up with kirsty…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whole conversation was bizarre! Read like it was wrote by robots

K- did you see my stories?
T- nope

Find it very odd that as a Mum having to find out your daughter is ill (even if it is a cold) thru insta!

Reactions: 1
Imagine being off work for a cold!!
Tbf after Covid I don’t think anyone should be going into the office with a cold. However, she is behaving so childishly by filming herself in bed in her day off with a cold, and couldn’t she hve the phones redirected and still do emails etc from home?

Reactions: 6
She’s deffo fell out with racist Trace
I wonder if maybe Trace was also annoyed at her & had words with her about filming the Halloween party at her Aunties. Kirsty is cheeky asf though .. remember when she didn’t work at all for like what 18 months & her mum & dad didn’t seem to harass her about it & she was livin her best life drinking in the hot tub & doing 50 workouts a day … now she’s got a man she doesn’t give a shiz about her parents !!

The next time I have to read ‘I’m not hungry but ….’ ‘I only had a couple of spoonfuls but …..’ I’m going to throw my bloody phone.

She should be on for a half a stone loss this week if this is all she’s eating. Knowing her she’ll gain 2lb and be the only person that can gain weight from being in a massive calorie deficit.

I’ve just scrolled back over her last few posts. Her engagement is tit! Nobody comments anymore apart from Racist Trace and that’s only to highlight how absolutely crap their mother/daughter relationship clearly is 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbf after Covid I don’t think anyone should be going into the office with a cold. However, she is behaving so childishly by filming herself in bed in her day off with a cold, and couldn’t she hve the phones redirected and still do emails etc from home?
Surely after a clear PCR test she would be fine to go in

The next time I have to read ‘I’m not hungry but ….’ ‘I only had a couple of spoonfuls but …..’ I’m going to throw my bloody phone.

She should be on for a half a stone loss this week if this is all she’s eating. Knowing her she’ll gain 2lb and be the only person that can gain weight from being in a massive calorie deficit.

I’ve just scrolled back over her last few posts. Her engagement is tit! Nobody comments anymore apart from Racist Trace and that’s only to highlight how absolutely crap their mother/daughter relationship clearly is 🤦🏽‍♀️
If you’ve been following her for a while you will remember back in the good old days when she would be poorly & barely eat anything for days she would gain 3 lb lol she would say she always gains when she’s sick .. only person I know that can pile it on when ill & having 200 calories a day LOL !!!!

• Haha
Tbh I am not speaking for Krusty but when I get cold I am knocked bad. So I think for some with weakened immune systems we have to be off work because we are truly sick but if you’d have seen myself with a cold it’s like death and grossness compared to her pitiful videos the other morning

Reactions: 1
Tbh I am not speaking for Krusty but when I get cold I am knocked bad. So I think for some with weakened immune systems we have to be off work because we are truly sick but if you’d have seen myself with a cold it’s like death and grossness compared to her pitiful videos the other morning
Yes, if she's well enough to be doing chatting stories on Instagram she's well enough to go to work

Reactions: 3
My comment was more about not spreading cold germs everywhere. That being said, given she’s so self involved I doubt this even entered her mind and she just fancied a couple of days off.

I wouldn’t be caught dead doing stories/being active on a public social media if I was off sick.

Why is she eating if she's not hungry? It's not going to kill her to not eat if she doesn't want to. Also is she just eating that wafer thin chicken on its own? The only time ive done that is when I come home pissed and eat ham out of the packet. What a boring lunch.

• Haha
Why is she eating if she's not hungry? It's not going to kill her to not eat if she doesn't want to. Also is she just eating that wafer thin chicken on its own? The only time ive done that is when I come home pissed and eat ham out of the packet. What a boring lunch.
Oh, the things I've eaten when drunk...pretty sure I consumed a whole jar of olives once.

• Haha
Tonight’s look is another unflattering dress and the only coat she owns - the pleather jacket! (I love them but they don’t go with everything!!)

Reactions: 3
Tonight’s look is another unflattering dress and the only coat she owns - the pleather jacket! (I love them but they don’t go with everything!!)
The way she is holding the coat doesn't help.... trying to hold at angles to make it flattering

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.