keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so bleeping rude. Why does she feel the need to violate everyone’s privacy. Nobody even cares or wants to see the drivel she posts.
Get back the gym hun! Do us all a favour 😂

Reactions: 3
😂 so she’s the same weight as when she started 5 weeks ago.

she puts zero effort in

Reactions: 6
😂 so she’s the same weight as when she started 5 weeks ago.

she puts zero effort in
Thing is if what she was posting was what she was eating she could afford to indulge on the weekend n still lose weight but she never posts her evening meals so I wonder what she has??

Well Jesus Christ, what the hell is she doing?! What’s she lost, 2lb? In 5 weeks? Absolutely zero effort on her part at all. To gain 2.5lb you’d need to overeat about 8,500 calories. That’s a lot of extra eating!!

Not boasting or anything but in seven weeks I’ve lost 16lb. And I’ve had a McDonald’s every Saturday for a treat, I’ve eaten bread, I’ve had a small chocolate or a small cake bar every day. It can be done, she’s just taking the piss. She’s one of those people who says ‘I’m paying slimming world, why am I not skinny yet?!’

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well Jesus Christ, what the hell is she doing?! What’s she lost, 2lb? In 5 weeks? Absolutely zero effort on her part at all. To gain 2.5lb you’d need to overeat about 8,500 calories. That’s a lot of extra eating!!

Not boasting or anything but in seven weeks I’ve lost 16lb. And I’ve had a McDonald’s every Saturday for a treat, I’ve eaten bread, I’ve had a small chocolate or a small cake bar every day. It can be done, she’s just taking the piss. She’s one of those people who says ‘I’m paying slimming world, why am I not skinny yet?!’
1000% can be done! I lost a stone in 5 weeks and was smaller than Kirsty. I ate McDonald’s twice and Domino’s twice in that time and still lost weight so I do wonder where she’s going wrong.

Reactions: 4
Ooh gobby and lala did you both lose that on slimming world, if you don’t mind me asking?
amazing results, well done!

Reactions: 1
She also keeps saying she’s eating when she’s not hungry, however, what she’s eating actually isn’t very filling at all. Small amount of fruit and cheerios? She just has 0 clue about food, she should be eating protein if she’s not hungry to fill her up. I wonder what the hell she actually eats thst she doesn’t post.

Ooh gobby and lala did you both lose that on slimming world, if you don’t mind me asking?
amazing results, well done!
Well I have been a slimming world devotee for many, many years, I know it works and I can lose on it, but I always regain it. So this time I’m giving calorie counting (ish) a go, with a few slimming world elements thrown in. Basically being aware of as much speed food as possible but then being aware of calories for everything else. I’m not counting calories as such, I don’t have a set deadline, I just know roughly what I can eat in a day and lose weight. I feel so much more free than with Slimming world. No more worrying about syns, no more feeling guilty about a take away, no more wondering why a 550 slimming world meal is ‘free’ but a 500 microwave meal is 15 syns 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s working for me at the moment x

Reactions: 10
She also keeps saying she’s eating when she’s not hungry, however, what she’s eating actually isn’t very filling at all. Small amount of fruit and cheerios? She just has 0 clue about food, she should be eating protein if she’s not hungry to fill her up. I wonder what the hell she actually eats thst she doesn’t post.
Oh don’t get her started on the protein again 😂 I’m someone who doesn’t feel very hungry in the mornings I don’t usually eat till about 11 or even midday some times but it’s interesting on the weekends she’s hungry enough for a fry up.

She may as well just give it up now -2.5lb in 6 weeks is a joke.

More importantly- do you think Kirsty can text her mate Adele and get me a pre sale code ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ if anyone can get an aff code Kristy is the one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's being honest with her gains ....but not with what she's eating.... Does she think we are stupid? Why not just own it

Reactions: 5
What’s with this ‘I wasn’t hungry but forced it down’ absolute crock of bull. She must be eating constantly!!!! Who does she think she’s fooling? Honestly her attitude towards food is actually harmful and potentially triggering for those who read the posts. It’s all ‘had two sips but didn’t want it’ ‘didn’t eat all this’ ‘wasn’t hungry’ yet is gaining weight??? Yes sometimes you do have to ‘live a little’ however, don’t then make out like you eat like a field mouse!!!
She literally doesn’t have a clue about nutrition or calorie deficits, I hope no one takes any advice from her page. If you are in a deficit you’ll lose weight… ‘got a meal on Saturday but no bread Kirst!’ Literally shows how clueless she is, she could eat 3 x 500 calorie meals a day all week and snacks and have some bread at the weekend and lose at her size. It’s time to stop the lies, she must literally eat thousands more calories a day than she’s making out.

Reactions: 10
What’s with this ‘I wasn’t hungry but forced it down’ absolute crock of bull. She must be eating constantly!!!! Who does she think she’s fooling? Honestly her attitude towards food is actually harmful and potentially triggering for those who read the posts. It’s all ‘had two sips but didn’t want it’ ‘didn’t eat all this’ ‘wasn’t hungry’ yet is gaining weight??? Yes sometimes you do have to ‘live a little’ however, don’t then make out like you eat like a field mouse!!!
She literally doesn’t have a clue about nutrition or calorie deficits, I hope no one takes any advice from her page. If you are in a deficit you’ll lose weight… ‘got a meal on Saturday but no bread Kirst!’ Literally shows how clueless she is, she could eat 3 x 500 calorie meals a day all week and snacks and have some bread at the weekend and lose at her size. It’s time to stop the lies, she must literally eat thousands more calories a day than she’s making out.
Is your username a Friends reference??

Fully agree, also yeah bread isn’t great, but a regular sized slice is maybe 150 calories (if that), as long as you’re tracking it in Slimming World or whatever plan you’re following, and don’t overindulge, it won’t make a difference. Also she could sacrifice the rice and have bread instead, I can’t believe how clueless she is. Agree with living a little- nobody begrudges that at all, but living a little could vary from having a slice of cake to eating the whole cake- both wildly different!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Is your username a Friends reference??

Fully agree, also yeah bread isn’t great, but a regular sized slice is maybe 150 calories (if that), as long as you’re tracking it in Slimming World or whatever plan you’re following, and don’t overindulge, it won’t make a difference. Also she could sacrifice the rice and have bread instead, I can’t believe how clueless she is. Agree with living a little- nobody begrudges that at all, but living a little could vary from having a slice of cake to eating the whole cake- both wildly different!!!!!
Haha yes it is 😂😂😂😂

She’s just utterly clueless… completely mad how she thinks what she’s doing is right and ‘it’s ok kirst’ and all this crap. I love it when she gains and it’s ‘because she didn’t eat enough’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s always just embarrassing
I’d be devastated if I had been eating her shite food and gaining 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why is she eating if she's not hungry?

Overriding her body's natural signals.

Believe me she doesn't need to eat when not hungry for fear of being hungry later, she ain't going hungry, ever 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.