keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she'll lie in that bed with her big sweaty body and starve because there won't be a secret party for one in work

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ she’s got a cold the big baby, I’ve got one too but guess what I’m not lying in bed because I’ve got responsibilities to take care of! Pathetic.

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ she’s got a cold the big baby, I’ve got one too but guess what I’m not lying in bed because I’ve got responsibilities to take care of! Pathetic.
Hopefully these 2 cretins don't reproduce

• Sick
Duvet hiding half her face 🤣
If you actually poorly Instagram isn't your first priority.... She's definitely pulling a sickie 🤣

Also to add - I wouldn’t dream of putting videos on social media when I’m supposed to be off work ‘ill’. Absolute piss take and I hope her employers see them.

Reactions: 5
She’s had a massive breakfast n now feels sick. First thing she’s apparently eaten since breakfast yesterday. Lol that’s funny .. tell us another one ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She don’t like soup now 🙄 Basically she like cakes and babybels. She can’t have been that ill to warrant a day off work yesterday if she’s feeling better today.

Reactions: 3
She’s a funny one .. I see other people eating soup when they are ill.. BUT.. I don’t like it!!! Lol , it’s not compulsory!!! She normally eats stuff she doesnt like all the time.. pasta , gravy,

Awky reading her conversation on her post with her mum. ‘You sick?’ ‘Yes-see my post’ she’s your bleeping mum! Who does she think she is, a bleeping celeb? She obviously doesn’t have a good relationship with her. I talk to my mum all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awky reading her conversation on her post with her mum. ‘You sick?’ ‘Yes-see my post’ she’s your bleeping mum! Who does she think she is, a bleeping celeb? She obviously doesn’t have a good relationship with her. I talk to my mum all the time
Wow that was a very odd conversation!

It seems she didn’t want to tell her mum she wasn’t at work, she asked twice and she didn’t respond.

Reactions: 4
Very odd behaviour with the convo with her Mum. Also how impersonal to have a chat about her being unwell on Instagram. She’s so off with her aswell. If I was her Mum I’d give her a slap round the ear and tell her to pipe up

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.