keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really need the person here who has Penfold as their profile pic to comment so we can see him with the wee witches hat on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Our second favourite food’ did she ever move on from primary school?

• Haha
So I remember that pleather jacket making multiple appearances last year so I’ve had a dive back through her profile. It was really sad actually as she used to dress really nicely for work and look like she cared about herself - she just seems unhappy and unhealthy currently! Anyways - this is the same jacket (same buckles and studs etc) 11 months ago.. yet she’s maintained her weight?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So I remember that pleather jacket making multiple appearances last year so I’ve had a dive back through her profile. It was really sad actually as she used to dress really nicely for work and look like she cared about herself - she just seems unhappy and unhealthy currently! Anyways - this is the same jacket (same buckles and studs etc) 11 months ago.. yet she’s maintained her weight?
That's not maintained. Don't know why she doesn't just be real and honest. I'd have a lot more respect for her then. Plus she would be relatable.

Reactions: 1
Thought she was going to do a video on smear tests? Or is just Posting the results her version of that

She looks absolutely miserable

Reactions: 1
No chance does she believe that! That coat would never meet and on the right it's overlapped so she has piled a lot on

Reactions: 2
She’s miserable you can see it.
I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a knob.
The gym must be opening soon, that should perk her up

She’s very quiet lately.. I bet she’s well n truly fallen off the diet wagon already

She’s miserable you can see it.
I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a knob.
The gym must be opening soon, that should perk her up
It’s now November, has she shared online going to it? The one gym that didn’t open till October…

• Haha
It’s now November, has she shared online going to it? The one gym that didn’t open till October…
I don’t think they have opened yet to be fair - their insta says end oct/beginning of Nov once contractors finished. It’s a lovely looking gym but odd she would choose that particular one near work as it’s miles to go there if on annual leave or weekends?

I don’t think they have opened yet to be fair - their insta says end oct/beginning of Nov once contractors finished. It’s a lovely looking gym but odd she would choose that particular one near work as it’s miles to go there if on annual leave or weekends?
She said she could use any gym in their chain... so why not use another in the meantime :LOL:

She said she could use any gym in their chain... so why not use another in the meantime :LOL:
How dare you ruin her life plan by suggesting this, i hope you know she's going to smash it as soon as the gym opens🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t surprise me if the news was job related seeing she went off sick then spent all day on Instagram. They’ll have seen it

Reactions: 3
I call excuses on her crappy news- she never mentioned it in between her cold and flu stories and going out for dinner at “their” favourite restaurant with “their” friends. Arghhh you do not have to have the same favourite restaurant as each other!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.