keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story this morning is the equivalent of ‘you ok hun?’ ‘I’ll inbox you hun’. If you’ve got something to say, say it. If it’s private, then there’s no need to even mention it on your Instagram. I can’t stand bloody attention seeking.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Her story this morning is the equivalent of ‘you ok hun?’ ‘I’ll inbox you hun’. If you’ve got something to say, say it. If it’s private, then there’s no need to even mention it on your Instagram. I can’t stand bloody attention seeking.
Perhaps her mum will ask her whats up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I didn’t eat it all but I ate it” classic Kirst

I’m expecting a massive loss this week, she’s been so on plan… 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think they have opened yet to be fair - their insta says end oct/beginning of Nov once contractors finished. It’s a lovely looking gym but odd she would choose that particular one near work as it’s miles to go there if on annual leave or weekends?
I don’t understand why she’d chose a gym close to work when she doesn’t drive and says only gets home around 7pm from work as it is?

Reactions: 1
Weigh in day, I reckon she’s going to lie & say she has had a small loss which will be ok for her as slow & steady & all that 🤥

Reactions: 6
Half a pound when she’s hardly eaten. Righto!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥

‘This week or next or today …’ What the hell does that even mean?! She’s so inarticulate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably wore really light clothes, I used to do that trick 😂 also it sometimes takes a week for weight gain/loss to show. I wonder why she does SW- I think you should do any plan whether it’s SW or CC that helps you lose weight but this clearly isn’t helping her!

I've been back at SW for 1 week and I've managed to shift 7.5lbs in this first week whilst still having the odd treat. I've got about 3 stone to lose so I just can't get my head around these small losses she's having as I'm sure she's got more than that to lose.
She's clearly not being honest with what's she's eating because I've eaten more than her most days (from what she's posting anyway) so it doesn't tally up. She doesn't appear happy, I'm not sure what's going on with her.

Reactions: 9
Job hunting on her laptop in Costa??!!

Sorry, just realised the baguette is from Tesco🙈 Super on plan 👍

Reactions: 4
I will not believe anything she says till she shows in her sw book the weight loss n gains .. she can block out her weight etc. If she says she’s gained 2 lb .. I assume 4 lb.. she’s lost 2 lb I assume 1 lb or maintain.. she’s lost 1/2 lb today.. is that 2 lb gain? No evening meals shown, god knows what she ate at her favourite restraunt & what she was neckin back.. when u are proper on it n motivated u can’t help but share ..she’s got no mojo now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.