keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the sort of person who would never ever see a reason that she’s made to be ‘let go’ will always be someone else’s fault! I’d be having a look at what I could’ve done to actually keep a job more than 5 months

Reactions: 2
No one has probably said anything and if they have they are saying it for a piss taj3 surely
The post about her being let go is full of comments like that. These people are part of the reason she’s so delusional.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up. Well duck me sideways, she’s jobless again!! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Maybe she needs to realise that she’s just not up to doing these jobs that she constantly feels are all she should be doing. Some jobs require a certain level of intelligence and maybe she just isn’t there. That’s not being nasty, just a fact.

There’s so many jobs around at the moment, care homes are crying out for staff. Supermarkets will be taking on extra staff for christmasThere is no excuse for her not to have already found something else if she was told this a fortnight ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her unprofessionalism has been apparent since she started there
1. Left a false Google review
2. Constantly filmed in treatment rooms, not very covid safe
3. Spoke about treatments patients were having (albeit not identifying said patients)
4. Constantly filming whilst at work
5. For front of house staff didn’t dress smartly.
I seriously doubt they have not told her the reason she had been let go she is just playing the poor Kirsty card yet again, I very much doubt she will get a job any time soon. She mentioned she decided yesterday was her last day, why didn’t she see out her time there & at least earn some more money until the day her employment officially ended

Reactions: 9
The jobs that are Xmas temps - like in shops- require standing up most of day … can you see her doing that? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At this time of year she has no excuse to be out of work, there are so many places needing temp staff. lets see if she gets off her arse to do something!
It took her long enough to get this job

I think she will pretend to look for another job but just have a nice long Xmas break .. get a job feb-March time

Reactions: 7
“Patients and other members of staff said I was great at my job”, they’re not the ones who hire you? Pay your wages? Also I wonder if she was given notice because I’m sure she was told a few weeks ago when it looked like she was job hunting.
So she was let go but SHE decided when her last day was 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ In all my years in HR I’ve never known that be the case 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So she was let go but SHE decided when her last day was 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ In all my years in HR I’ve never known that be the case 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was thinking that the only way she’s managed that is she’s serving her notice period but just told them yesterday she isn’t going to do it all, and they’re potentially just not bothered?

Reactions: 3
Did she not loose the last job around Christmas time and then went into this one around march?
It took her long enough to get this job

I think she will pretend to look for another job but just have a nice long Xmas break .. get a job feb-March time

Did she not loose the last job around Christmas time and then went into this one around march?
She lost her job working at a cosmetic surgery Dec 2019 & spent most of 2020 unemployed. I think she may have had 1 other job in between

Reactions: 1
I think she's 32 now. She should be well established in her chosen profession. She's a twit

I think she's 32 now. She should be well established in her chosen profession. She's a twit
She’s 34!

She lost her job working at a cosmetic surgery Dec 2019 & spent most of 2020 unemployed. I think she may have had 1 other job in between
That’s right. But she started a job around the same time she met Dan in 2020 did she not? Then she left around Christmas time and had covid and all that. Started this one around March I’m sure. Seems a pattern 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She so knows why she was sacked/let go but won’t admit as to why.
Least the gym is anytime anywhere so let’s see if she keeps it up
I reckon she’s been going through a discerplinery and knows exactly why she got the sack. Who would walk out of a job a month before Christmas if they didn’t have too.
Dan needs to run they will never be able to get out of Bernie’s back room as she can’t hold down a job.

She mentioned about three weeks ago how stressed she was so I think she knew a while back - which begs the question why join a gym two hours from home near a job you are leaving 🤷‍♀️
Cause she thinks she’s too good to work anywhere but Swiss Cottage she could just get a local job that she could walk to instead of spanking loads on commuting

Last edited:
I was thinking that the only way she’s managed that is she’s serving her notice period but just told them yesterday she isn’t going to do it all, and they’re potentially just not bothered?
To be honest most staff that are ‘let go’ you usually just finish then there & then and pay any severance if appropriate

I think it's time for Daddy D to step in and hire our Kirst!

And I don't mean hire her for some hot tub karaoke with racist trace :LOL: He's a director of a company and loaded, right? Give her a job so she can stay local and actually PASS HER PROBATION for the first time ever! She's not cut out for the actual world of work, time to call in a family favour...

She’s 34!

That’s right. But she started a job around the same time she met Dan in 2020 did she not? Then she left around Christmas time and had covid and all that. Started this one around March I’m sure. Seems a pattern 🤔
Ffs 34 and still drifting. She's a lazy fucker

I think it's time for Daddy D to step in and hire our Kirst!

And I don't mean hire her for some hot tub karaoke with racist trace :LOL: He's a director of a company and loaded, right? Give her a job so she can stay local and actually PASS HER PROBATION for the first time ever! She's not cut out for the actual world of work, time to call in a family favour...
Comes to something when her own dad won’t employ her. Wonder what she’s get Penners for Christmas box of dust

Comes to something when her own dad won’t employ her. Wonder what she’s get Penners for Christmas box of dust
Deffo not loaded. Not hard up but not loaded. They live not far from me. Trace drives a dodgy little car with a chavtastic personal plate. Not slagging them off at all. I think kirst likes to make out they are minted but they see to have worked for what they have. The work ethic seems to have skipped kirst

I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so smug. Kirsty use this time to take a Christmas seasonal job local to where you live, your CV will thank you for it not having big gaps again believe me. Use a gym close to where you live if that’s what you want to do to workout - educate yourself on slimming world meals that will leave you satisfied and not full of processed food, if slimming world is what you want to do. Stop with the motivational quotes that mean nothing and focus on your life for a little bit. Write down three intentions a day you want to do for the good of your health and well-being and tick them off. Live your life for you and not the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.