keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no love in that caption. “Sooo happy birthday mother” 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she not wear makeup? Or is she one of those people who think they don’t need it?
Just makes her look scruffy IMO!
Hair shoved up because she’s such a fat lump.
Imagine looking like that for an actual party.
Literally looks like she’s on holiday.. fell asleep after having a shower and woke up in a panic thinking she’s about to miss dinner and shoved her hair in a clip and threw a horrendous jumpsuit on 🥲

• Haha
Does she not wear makeup? Or is she one of those people who think they don’t need it?
Just makes her look scruffy IMO!
Hair shoved up because she’s such a fat lump.
Imagine looking like that for an actual party.
Literally looks like she’s on holiday.. fell asleep after having a shower and woke up in a panic thinking she’s about to miss dinner and shoved her hair in a clip and threw a horrendous jumpsuit on 🥲
Not everyone wears make up... I hardly wear it. I'm not one of these people that think they don't need it, I just figured people wouldn't judge me for choosing not to wear make up!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kirsty’s sister looks amazing however! I love her outfit and she’s lost a ton of weight

Not everyone wears make up... I hardly wear it. I'm not one of these people that think they don't need it, I just figured people wouldn't judge me for choosing not to wear make up!
I’m pointing out that she used to “make an effort” and she used to wear makeup and she just doesn’t now.
Don’t really care if you wear makeup or not, it’s not about you..

Reactions: 2
She could have made a bit of an effort at least, her sister definitely outshined her.

Can’t wait to see tomorrow’s result, given that she’s posted zero all weekend as usual…

Reactions: 2
Ham salad?

Is it me or does that look like ham with lettuce and cucumber? Hardly a salad in my opinion

Reactions: 3
This girl has no excuse! She's going to the gym and Sw and gaining! I'm a bigger woman, not as big as her but 17stone and 5ft 10. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and currently NOT cal counting but monitoring my weight weekly. I have not gained 1lb in 16weeks so I'm super proud. If she is trying like she says she should be losing END OF. Non of this I'm going to the gym it's muscle. You've been going to the gym 1 week love not long enough to gain muscle

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe she was let go ‘of’ her job because she thinks it’s okay to eat a mug of baked beans at her desk…? 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.