keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused - is she now working part time?
No, she's been sacked.

Unfortunate considering she specifically chose a gym near work 😬🤔

She said she doesn't know the reason why but surely if you're sacked it has to be with a reasonable reason so they would have had to tell her why??

Reactions: 7
No, she's been sacked.

Unfortunate considering she specifically chose a gym near work 😬🤔

She said she doesn't know the reason why but surely if you're sacked it has to be with a reasonable reason so they would have had to tell her why??
She so knows why she was sacked/let go but won’t admit as to why.
Least the gym is anytime anywhere so let’s see if she keeps it up

Reactions: 4
“Patients and other members of staff said I was great at my job”, they’re not the ones who hire you? Pay your wages? Also I wonder if she was given notice because I’m sure she was told a few weeks ago when it looked like she was job hunting.

Reactions: 8
More than likely something to do with the fact she spends 75% of her day on social media, telling her followers about ‘her clinics’.

Reactions: 12
If you don't know then ask your boss!
Your work colleagues are going to say nice things because they don't pay your wages and they don't care if you do a good job or not

I can just imagine her being really difficult to work with.

And I do not believe about the 3lbs either.

Wasn’t she off sick but all over social media a while ago? And went out on the weekend? I imagine that has something to do with it.

Pahaha notice she always gets "let go" in her bloody first 6 months cause she ain't bloody good enough to do the job, she doesn't pass probation. You don't just get sacked, not know why and just accept it without taking it further. She 100% knows the reason!

Reactions: 5
More than likely something to do with the fact she spends 75% of her day on social media, telling her followers about ‘her clinics’.
Yeah she used to act almost like she was not the receptionist. At one point I actually thought perhaps she was training to be a dental nurse the way she said, we're doing teeth whitening today, saying our patients our clinics etc.

And then there was the time she showed a work colleagues lunch and compared it with hers. Can anyone remember that? So invasive.

There's clearly a multitude of possible reasons main one porbably being she isn't very likeable due to her nasty attitude which would have put people's backs up no doubt.

Kirst, the jobs are not the problem, nearly mid 30s and its still happening with you being sacked after probation. The problem is clearly you.

My god, she’s finally got a loss!

The reason why you got let go was because you constantly filmed your workplace, including staff, their food, and the treatment area. Completely unprofessional and extremely immature.

If you want a proper, long lasting job, then it’s time to grow up. Your family and boyfriend have both told you to stop invading their privacy with your phone constantly in their face, and now your workplace have obviously considered it inappropriate. Put your phone down, keep the private life off Instagram, and grow up.

Reactions: 6
At this time of year she has no excuse to be out of work, there are so many places needing temp staff. lets see if she gets off her arse to do something!

Reactions: 3
As if patients tell her she’s good at her job
Delusional

Pahaha notice she always gets "let go" in her bloody first 6 months cause she ain't bloody good enough to do the job, she doesn't pass probation. You don't just get sacked, not know why and just accept it without taking it further. She 100% knows the reason!
Clearly why she’s been stressed. They’ve obviously said you’re not staying with us and this is your notice.

Reactions: 1
Delusional

Clearly why she’s been stressed. They’ve obviously said you’re not staying with us and this is your notice.
She mentioned about three weeks ago how stressed she was so I think she knew a while back - which begs the question why join a gym two hours from home near a job you are leaving 🤷‍♀️

Why are all these people blowing smoke up her arse? She’s obviously not too good for the job and it’s certainly not their loss if she is sacked from every job she’s had? The common denominator here kirst is you! It’s beyond embarrassing now.

Why are all these people blowing smoke up her arse? She’s obviously not too good for the job and it’s certainly not their loss if she is sacked from every job she’s had? The common denominator here kirst is you! It’s beyond embarrassing now.
No one has probably said anything and if they have they are saying it for a piss taj3 surely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.