keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Present reveal !! Daniel bought her lovely gifts & jewellery. She bought Daniel cans of Dr Pepper and a voucher to go for a meal (for them!) god she is so self absorbed & selfish
So she’s bought him imported coke and chocolate from America, which the chocolate you can get in BM Bargains and a meal for them both 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s annoyed me the way she’s wrote she got him the Dr Pepper and choc PLUS (in caps) the meal

As in ‘plus’ I got him this amazing extra present

I don’t understand why only 2 little chocolate bars, surely a birthday warrants a goody bag/hamper of his favourite chocolate?!

Edit to add- just looked up price of meal which is £60, I know it’s not about cost but feel the cans of pop and 2 little choc bars are taking the mick a bit, it’s his birthday! She could of done so much more to show thought

Last edited:
Think you’re all right, especially as Daniel actually has hobbies/interests like Lego and golf. I know we take the piss out of the Lego thing but he would probably have been made up with a new model to make or some new golf gear.

Reactions: 9
It’s annoyed me the way she’s wrote she got him the Dr Pepper and choc PLUS (in caps) the meal

As in ‘plus’ I got him this amazing extra present

I don’t understand why only 2 little chocolate bars, surely a birthday warrants a goody bag/hamper of his favourite chocolate?!

Edit to add- just looked up price of meal which is £60, I know it’s not about cost but feel the cans of pop and 2 little choc bars are taking the mick a bit, it’s his birthday! She could of done so much more to show thought
£60 is nothing for a meal either nowadays between 2 people

The way she’s wrote he’s got her something else but it’s late or something totally comes across as if she’s not arsed

Reactions: 5
It was the “he got me another present that didn’t come in time but I don’t care” for me. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was the “he got me another present that didn’t come in time but I don’t care” for me. 🤣🤣🤣
That bit got me too - she's FEWMIN she didn't ANUVVER one!! You know she got the parcel tracking code off him straight away.

Also yes it's a nice meal but SHE'S GONNA BE THERE TOO! She went hard on the gift that she could get a piece of, then went to kingdom of sweets on her lunch break for a couple of extras for him! They both have jobs and either pay a peanut rent to Dan's parents or nothing at all - they have a LOT of disposable income. She is just mean af!

Also WHY is whole catastrophe on their couples holiday account, they've been home for days 😭

OMG how am I obsessing about this present swap, I need help. They are SO fascinatingly strange tho :oops:

• Haha
2.5lbs off my ass

She’s not right.
She’s just not right.
Anything is possible with the right mindset
#imback

With those jet black sinister eyes.

Put your phone down.
The mindset, the will, the desire to do it and put the time in 🤣 oh, you mean like going to the gym, garage workouts and losing weight? Oops, no that must be someone else 🤣 must have meant copying and pasting some motivational bollocks

Reactions: 2
Ha ha as if she brought him a can and 2 chocolate bars and a meal for herself.
She’s so tight. What a liberty

• Haha
Loving the last two videos with her strategically placed captions 🤣 FINALLY she has realised we don’t all wanna see her big giant saggy cleavage 🥳 as if she goes to work with them hanging out! So unprofessional

FIVE HUNDRED CALORIES in that drink! She's really not getting this weight loss malarkey, is she 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone commented saying it wasn’t great to show milk as a meal and she deleted it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Um ye so I went to my parents and um Daniel was there too and um my mum, dad ..,..continues to list everyone who went and um it was great we got to talk about our trip away cos like um we went away last week for our birthdays because um you won't believe this right but um me and Daniel have the same birthday.. oh how we all laughed about it

• Haha
Is it me or did she seem really unimpressed about her birthday evening

Um ye so I went to my parents and um Daniel was there too and um my mum, dad ..,..continues to list everyone who went and um it was great we got to talk about our trip away cos like um we went away last week for our birthdays because um you won't believe this right but um me and Daniel have the same birthday.. oh how we all laughed about it

Reactions: 1
Strawberries and 3 babybel do not equal “lunch”. She is obviously starving herself to try to avoid a gain next week. Not healthy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.