keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5F71A602-8E97-40A4-9B93-595490D1C0D6.jpeg

Never known anyone so obsessed with getting engaged. They’ve been together about 3 minutes. Calm down kirst…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really is the most bizarre person I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 9
She really is the most bizarre person I’ve ever come across.
Is it wrong that I want them to go on holiday several times a month just so I can goggle at the weirdness? These hashtags addressed to the Premier Inn are just top drawer tonto o_O

I’m NOT shaming them for staying there btw, I love a Premier Inn! And I’m actively annoyed by people bragging on socials about fancy places they’ve stayed. But bragging about a premier inn for the gram, complete with the world’s most depressing photo of that premier inn, is just so fascinatingly strange.

This account is like the embodiment of the phrase ‘weird flex but ok’!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it wrong that I want them to go on holiday several times a month just so I can goggle at the weirdness? These hashtags addressed to the Premier Inn are just top drawer tonto o_O

I’m NOT shaming them for staying there btw, I love a Premier Inn! And I’m actively annoyed by people bragging on socials about fancy places they’ve stayed. But bragging about a premier inn for the gram, complete with the world’s most depressing photo of that premier inn, is just so fascinatingly strange.

This account is like the embodiment of the phrase ‘weird flex but ok’!
I can’t wait to stay in a premier inn for 3 nights come tomorrow as I’d rather have money to spare than spend loads on just somewhere I’m just going to sleep and shower

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to stay in a premier inn for 3 nights come tomorrow as I’d rather have money to spare than spend loads on just somewhere I’m just going to sleep and shower
They have the best beds!!!

Reactions: 3
The “loads of people have asked to see my trainers”
“They’re a beaut”
No no no, surely not?!?! Please stop the world and let me get off 😂😭

Please to god let no one chose a colour for their date next weekend 😂😂 I can’t remember the colours, but it should be brown coz whatever they’re gonna do they’ll make it soooo dull. She’d even make bungee jumping as dull as dish water 🙈

• Haha
THEY JUST GRID POSTED ABOUT A TRIP TO WAGAMAMA.

Did Racist Trace just not let her out the front door til she was 30 or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just came on here to say that! A week in a Premier Inn 😂😂 classic!

He looks like he’s going to ‘mount’ her haha. Reckon that’s how they have sex?! 😂😂
WHY would anyone share that photo publicly on the internet? Lol! It’s so personal!!!

Reactions: 2
I love a Premier Inn or similar as I'd rather spend my money on doing stuff than on a hotel. Unless I'm on a spa break I'd just use the hotel for sleeping and getting changed in. However, I wouldn't post a terrible photo of a bog standard hotel on Instagram. 😂

4AA52AED-8075-480E-BA47-9E3C026AE989.png
hi I’m Kirsty and I write posts on our joint page to make myself feel better and to t
Make the world think my Penners isn’t a simpleton 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just came on here to say that! A week in a Premier Inn 😂😂 classic!

He looks like he’s going to ‘mount’ her haha. Reckon that’s how they have sex?! 😂😂
Nah they are deffo the missionary type once a week on a Sunday after her weekly bath

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.