keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with a baldy. But let’s look at the full package please lads

Reactions: 2
She’s going back to the gym hope Penners goes too. Couples workout
‘Hopefully’ ‘when the gym opens’
Shes full of excuses. There’s at least 6 pure gyms within her commute to work on the London side and I’m sure there’s other gyms too.

Reactions: 3
‘Hopefully’ ‘when the gym opens’
Shes full of excuses. There’s at least 6 pure gyms within her commute to work on the London side and I’m sure there’s other gyms too.
Gyms that are still in business are literally fully open.

I don’t even know why I’m saying that because like you said she is literally just excuse after excuse.

sure she’ll throw in about her period next week as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet that PT guy that she used to film and tag every time she went to the gym before is glad that she stopped going 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah they are deffo the missionary type once a week on a Sunday after her weekly bath
Pissing myself hahahahahahaha

Rather you than me 🤣 don't think I could ever get past the egghead personally
The fact he’s about 5ft 7 puts me off. No no no no no 🤣

Breakfast today - eggy bread, bacon, sausage

Zero speed food.

kirsty love, where’s your tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach and asparagus????

Reactions: 5
Our method? For eggy bread?? I think my 5 year old could manage that 🤣🤣🤣 It's not a 3 course cordon bleu meal!

• Haha
Apart from the tits resting on the waistband of the trousers, she looks really nice here.

Oh yes - bacon fat is totally free. And you don’t need to eat any speed foods. It’s SW Kirsty’s way 🤩
Clearly where I’ve been going wrong and nothing to do with the Kitkat chunkys

Reactions: 2
She blatantly wrote this pretending to be him, makes more sense than his usual posts.
You can tell it’s Kirsty as it’s written as if by a 5 year old.

“We said happy birthday at the same time. It was weird” oh and how we all laughed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell it’s Kirsty as it’s written as if by a 5 year old.

“We said happy birthday at the same time. It was weird” oh and how we all laughed!
And why does ‘I’m 3 years older than her’ warrant a laughing emoji?

Reactions: 8
Why does she try so hard to be one of these Instagramers who share updates on their life. “I’ve been in work since 8… cancelling appts, rearranging clients… I’ve had breakfast” 😭😭 that’s not a life update. That’s the mundane tit we don’t wanna see or hear about … but she’s got nothing else to say coz she’s a bore 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.