keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she starved herself all day and lost a pound... Now she's weighed in she can relax and enjoy her holiday eating and drinking..... Good luck for weigh in next week

Reactions: 5
Dan looks a bit fed up on the beach with the shouting yo in his face .. he can’t even be bothered to fake smile. Put the phone away kirsty. Live in the moment.

Reactions: 1
Dan looks a bit fed up on the beach with the shouting yo in his face .. he can’t even be bothered to fake smile. Put the phone away kirsty. Live in the moment.
That's a ridiculous suggestion!! How would you know what an amazing time she had if she didn't show it🤭
Has she given up on her talk about Malta and where's her creepy uncle

I’m so behind on this girl! Just seen she’s back on Slimming World and ~smashing it~ with her 1lb loss in week 1… Tattlers, the 12 workout videos a day from the garage and/or tit tyre flip demonstrations in the gym are surely coming, hang in there 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s 19 degrees and she’s in the dirty, green sea. I have baths hotter than that

if anyone’s wondering where Daniel is...
No not really hun.
You barely let him out of your sight so he’s not gonna be far away is he.
Arghh she grinds me gears this girl but she is SO entertaining at times

• Haha
For those of you who are blocked :
I haven’t looked yet but I would bet my dinner that this pic is accompanied by some inspirational quote about loving yourself no matter your size and wear what YOU want to wear

Reactions: 4
She's a lovely looking girl who enjoys her food, nothing wrong with that! And you know Dan would adore her no matter what size she was, and good on them.

But the sole reason this weirdo even has a tattle thread is the fact she ALSO acts like she's running a weight loss account... while at the same time obsessively documenting her pigging out left right and centre. It's not the flab, it's the fraud!

Reactions: 11
She's a lovely looking girl who enjoys her food, nothing wrong with that! And you know Dan would adore her no matter what size she was, and good on them.

But the sole reason this weirdo even has a tattle thread is the fact she ALSO acts like she's running a weight loss account... while at the same time obsessively documenting her pigging out left right and centre. It's not the flab, it's the fraud!
Spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For those of you who are blocked :
She looks huge

She definitely has some sort of personality disorder too IMO

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.