keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bloody hair in it as well, she’s at work and it’s all greasy piled on top of her head. In the pic from the morning she’s got it down.
I know!! It’s vile. Either wash it or purchase some dry shamooo!

Why include your own birthday in a countdown?!

Her flex is definitely that hers and handsome’s birthdays are on the same day.

Reactions: 3
That upcoming events post, she’s an actual child
Literally. I can imagine her doodling at work (whilst doing sweet FA) on post its; “I <3 Daniel” “future mrs (insert Daniel’s surname) wife” etc 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Jesus her latest post! Mad staring eyes, greasy hair and gigantic saggy tits, Goli what the hell are you doing letting her advertise anything for you?!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Goli probably even care! From what I can see anyone can sign up to be an ambassador and get their own discount code and you can then earn money from it - I suppose the reason she’s peddling it so heavily is she wants the money. I can’t imagine there’s been a lot of sales 🙈

I don’t think Goli probably even care! From what I can see anyone can sign up to be an ambassador and get their own discount code and you can then earn money from it - I suppose the reason she’s peddling it so heavily is she wants the money. I can’t imagine there’s been a lot of sales 🙈
She’s so sneaky with burying the ad hashtag

Didn’t do an “after” photos of her nails on her story … wasn’t very subtly are trying to show (not show) them on her whinging story 🙃

Also, anyone else think she was too interested in that woman bending over behind her?🙄🤔

• Haha
Moaning about people at the train station parking in parent spaces when they have no kids. Has it ever occurred to her they many be picking someone up who DOES have kids? 😏

Reactions: 2
Why does she even care, she doesn’t drive or have kids
Haha such a good point! She doesn’t even drive so why does it matter to her!

Completely agree that she is looking really haggard of late, like she’s given up even trying to make an effort.

Very excited for this weekends activities and the pics that will follow

• Haha
The lady in the background is obviously getting something out the back of her car.. she’s just jel she doesn’t have those legs!! I can’t believe how miserable and boring her account is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.