keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly moan about Mondays in her grid?! Surely that’s not grid worthy. Or even worthy at all.
Get a grip love.

Reactions: 2
Why does she constantly moan about Mondays in her grid?! Surely that’s not grid worthy. Or even worthy at all.
Get a grip love.
And the weather. Because she’s as dull as dishwater with zero personality or creativity to talk about anything else.

Reactions: 5
Oh my word. Even at half her size I wouldn’t wear a short top with leggings not a good look at all.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t upload her lunch because it “wouldn’t of (have) been instagram worthy” nothing you post is Instagram worthy! How many flaming Tupperware boxes containing lame excuses of dinners have we had to endure … why the change now? 😂

This is your thing Kirsty, unfortunately I can’t see that we’ll be getting anything more decent from you!

Reactions: 5
Her outfit today looks like she’s finally away to paint the bedroom

• Haha
God she just looks so large and uncomfortable doesn’t she. She’s an absolute unit.

Wow….. Someone is hard flogging the Goli lately aren’t they!!
Does she not realise that everything she posts completely negates the benefits she claims they give?
Gotta be close to the worse marketer on Instagram….. anyone remember Dare 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re entertaining her nieces This morning but you never see her post about being home at her mams, it’s summer all the hot tub sessions missed. Do you reckon they’ve fallen out or just shes that desperate for a boyfriend she literally Moves in and won’t budge till they split

Reactions: 6
They’re entertaining her nieces This morning but you never see her post about being home at her mams, it’s summer all the hot tub sessions missed. Do you reckon they’ve fallen out or just shes that desperate for a boyfriend she literally Moves in and won’t budge till they split
I think they've all bollocked her. They don't want to be shown on her socials because they are ridiculed for it. She's definitely a strange woman. She has zero drive or ambition. She talks utter crap and is boring as arseholes. And kirst for the love of god. BUY A DECENT BRA

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The new tik tok is jokes. I swear she doesn’t even drink! 😂
Her bloody hair in it as well, she’s at work and it’s all greasy piled on top of her head. In the pic from the morning she’s got it down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.