keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, you can see Bernie in the cream tea pics, and the cream tea is for four - not many places dish out two scones each, you get one.

What a bizarre couple - in their 30s and no life of their own.
I wonder if his family booked it and they jumped on as a freebie 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
I swear she did a 1 year first date post a few weeks ago...
I mean she knows it's no big deal right?
For our 12th year anniversary we gave each other time to ourselves to sleep 🤣
Does it count as a year if half was long distanced and the other half in his mummy's house
This made me laugh! For mine and my boyfriends last anniversary he got me a steamer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So when they get married they gonna have 2 celebrations every year?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Both our dads names are called Mick’

*our Dads are both called Mick
*both our Dads are called Mick
*our Dads are both named Mick

🤦🏽‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣🤣 this really tickled me !!!!

She’s not getting those slim angles when someone else is taking the pic .. im surprised she actually posted that pic of herself in the red dress where u can see her actual size!!

So when they get married they gonna have 2 celebrations every year?
Doesn’t everyone celebrate every year the date they started dating and then when they’re married, it’s the date they got married? I’m beginning to think that I’m a bit weird 😐

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t everyone celebrate every year the date they started dating and then when they’re married, it’s the date they got married? I’m beginning to think that I’m a bit weird 😐
I celebrate that too as we aren’t married but have been together 6 years xx

We used to go for a nice meal & drinks to celebrate our dating anniversary but now we are married we just make a fuss of our wedding anniversary, to be fair they are only a few weeks apart x

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t even tell you when my fella and I started dating. Sometime in 2006, second half of the year. Never celebrated it. Lol.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t even tell you when my fella and I started dating. Sometime in 2006, second half of the year. Never celebrated it. Lol.
we’re the same, 2006, February sometime. To be honest the first few weeks consisted of a snog on a Saturday night when I saw him so it’s hard to pin point when we actually really got together. We just say 2006 🤣

After 7 years I still say something like ‘oh its x years today/yesterday/tomorrow/this month babe’ and he will reply with something that he thinks is hilarious like Jesus Christ is that how long I’ve been stuck with you. And maybe we’ll do a little cheers but we don’t buy gifts and go all out on it, especially after a year. I get married next month and honestly I don’t expect it to be any different next year but that’s just me and I totally get why people celebrate wedding anniversary’s or being together for a significant amount of time. I just think making such a big deal out of dating for one year is childish x

I remind my other half and usually get a grunt 😂 for our first year together we went out for a meal and I think that was the last time we did anything in 7 years lol. Each to their own, genuinely, but what I don’t get is publicising it. Also, my family would absolutely not buy us a gift/treat for a dating anniversary, I find it weird and cringey.

Please can we have some different content if u are reading here kirst. You don’t do any talking stories hardly. Do you & Dan still cook together every night? Ru joining gym again & getting back into the workouts like you used too? Have you secretly quit dieting & are just happy as you are ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.