keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my. Matching friends mugs. I've been married 11 years and my husband would ask me if I'd gone mad if I rocked up with them. Dull, dull, dull this pair. Come back garage workouts, all is forgiven.

Still think she writes like a ten year old about what they did in the holidays 🤣 "I went to grandma's. We went for a walk. I had an ice cream, it was chocolate"
As a teacher, I can assure you that the vast majority of ten year-olds are far more eloquent and descriptive in their writing! 🤣🤣 Even our Year Ones (5-6) are encouraged to use 'and' , 'but' and 'so'. 🤣🤣

She’s a joey - dumb and eats a lot
Noooooooooo!! 😭😱😭 Joey is adorable!! 😊😊

Her hair is too dark for her complexion - washes her out.
Yes, that’s been bothering me for a while lol. I’m confused about this mornings collections of pics what is the motivation in them?

Reactions: 3
Yes, that’s been bothering me for a while lol. I’m confused about this mornings collections of pics what is the motivation in them?
God knows why she done them.

Green skirt goes tonunder her boobs and the bra looks the wrong size.

Reactions: 2
I know we’ve been through a pandemic but her account is as dull as a Dishwater. Why’s she never at her mothers much I wonder? since in summer at her mum and dads she had her hot tub days, like let’s face they showed they didn’t believe in following Covid rules so that’s not a reason.

I mean not my cup of tea but to just hole yourself into your fellas bedroom at his mothers house... very bizarre, they seem so bored and is it even a year yet or even if close like that’s sad. Is she really that desperate to keep a boyfriend she’ll not have nothing going on.
Do we reckon they’re trying to save up to move out? It’s just strange unless she’s keeping more private 😆

Has she mentioned that she has had her Covid vaccine?
I would have thought she’s have made a big deal about it, like she did when she caught Covid over Christmas. Although it wouldn’t surprise me if her whole family were anti- vaxxers

Has she mentioned that she has had her Covid vaccine?
I would have thought she’s have made a big deal about it, like she did when she caught Covid over Christmas. Although it wouldn’t surprise me if her whole family were anti- vaxxers
Racist Trace had a fully vaccinated post on Facebook. I know she supposedly had covid but aren’t people who are overweight more likely to be unwell with it? She would definitely make a big deal out of it if she had the jab though, her and penfold would have matching plasters and stickers.

• Haha
Also given her size wouldn’t she have been offered the vaccine ages ago? I’m a couple of years younger than her and only just had my second one.

Reactions: 1
Also given her size wouldn’t she have been offered the vaccine ages ago? I’m a couple of years younger than her and only just had my second one.
She would only be offered it earlier if she was under care for health problems related to her weight I would think. But her doctor told her she was a picture of health remember 😉

She would only be offered it earlier if she was under care for health problems related to her weight I would think. But her doctor told her she was a picture of health remember 😉
silly me, as long as you love the skin YOUR in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s got a busy clinic & some fillings today 🦷 hope she’s not too stressed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got a busy clinic & some fillings today 🦷 hope she’s not too stressed 😂😂😂
I can’t tell you how much this annoys me. No Kirst, you do not have a three hour surgery. There is a three hour surgery going on at the place of your work that you have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ARE THE BLOODY RECEPTIONIST TOU WON’T EVEN BE IN THE ROOM !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t tell you how much this annoys me. No Kirst, you do not have a three hour surgery. There is a three hour surgery going on at the place of your work that you have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ARE THE BLOODY RECEPTIONIST TOU WON’T EVEN BE IN THE ROOM !!!!!
Same 🤣

And surely if you work in a dentists fillings are pretty much a daily occurrence? Dull, dull, dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think they vaccinated based on weight. I’m classed as obese but have no health markers of concern so was just given my vaxx with everyone else my age. My two friends who are classed as obese with asthma were given the vaxx early. I think if they vaccinated every overweight/obese person early they wouldn’t have been able to vaccinate the clinically vulnerable early as most people (if using the BMI tool) would be classed as overweight. I have to say, I caught Covid and was 100% better off than my partner who is slim and active (golf, boxing, running). I really do think its down to a persons immune system and how it reacts (not promoting obesity or anything, I’m losing weight as the older you get the extra weight will begin to take a toll on the body).

I don’t think they vaccinated based on weight.
That was my point 😊

🤣🤣🤣👏 She’s an actual lunatic

Oh my. Matching friends mugs. I've been married 11 years and my husband would ask me if I'd gone mad if I rocked up with them. Dull, dull, dull this pair. Come back garage workouts, all is forgiven.

Still think she writes like a ten year old about what they did in the holidays 🤣 "I went to grandma's. We went for a walk. I had an ice cream, it was chocolate"
And she’s Ross? Who is a bloke. Ok love.

Or Janice, annoying af but keeps popping up everywhere.
Definitely a Janice!!! Love The Skin YOUR in … oH MY God I’m still fat!

• Haha
Considering she is in a customer facing role and supposedly reception manager or something, I’m really surprised how she dresses for work. No workplace I’ve worked it would allow such casual dress unless it was like dress down Friday/muftyday or some such thing. Is it the same for you guys too….. this is her in the office today??

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Considering she is in a customer facing role and supposedly reception manager or something, I’m really surprised how she dresses for work. No workplace I’ve worked it would allow such casual dress unless it was like dress down Friday/muftyday or some such thing. Is it the same for you guys too….. this is her in the office today??
Well her work place is hardly professional when then let her put fake reviews online saying how great the receptionist aka Kirsty is 🙄

I thought the same - she looks an absolute mess, dressed for Sunday slopping around at home.

She doesn’t have to try anymore as she’s pulled Morph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.