keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else look at her now compared to last July/August and think she’s lost her spark?
I’ve always thought she had a pretty face (just an ugly personality) and really don’t care what size she is, but last couple of months she’s look really dishevelled. Her hair, clothes, make up etc look like she doesn’t even try anymore. I’m not convinced she is as happy as she tries to tell everyone she, she’s just all consumed by being in a relationship (any relationship would of done!) that nothing else appears to matter! Even poor Dan looks like he’s aged 10years, can’t think why 🙄
They both look drained life they have sucked the life out of each other

Reactions: 6
The most exciting post on her page in god knows how long is them cakes

Reactions: 1
Anyone else look at her now compared to last July/August and think she’s lost her spark?
I’ve always thought she had a pretty face (just an ugly personality) and really don’t care what size she is, but last couple of months she’s look really dishevelled. Her hair, clothes, make up etc look like she doesn’t even try anymore. I’m not convinced she is as happy as she tries to tell everyone she, she’s just all consumed by being in a relationship (any relationship would of done!) that nothing else appears to matter! Even poor Dan looks like he’s aged 10years, can’t think why 🙄
Agree 100%. I can’t stand the girl but she looked absolutely cracking in that leopard print dress when she went to the zoo. She’s a complete mess now and she’s packed the weight on. She doesn’t look happy with her brother, sorry, boyfriend, either - she’s just grateful she pulled at all. I thought she’d go for a tall, muscly guy, not a short, bald man like that who still lives with his mummy.

She needs to start using Dare again that was giving her life
Hahahahahaha

Reactions: 3
Imagine committing your life to that useless lump of lard…squawking ‘hope your wewwwww’ into the abyss every morning, stinking out the house box-room with crab stick farts, and then watching her slowly turn into a clone of the gobby, crude, leather handbag that is Racist Trace. Jesus.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm done, I can't cope 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I suppose your new relationship will lose its spark when you move in super fast like she did.. they don’t seem to go out or on dates they’ve just settled down as an old married couple straight away!!

As well it might be because she’s living at his parents so automatically she’d become more subdued. If it was the other way around and they were at her parents she’d be with like-minded people who have the same mannerisms and behaviours. Plus, it would be her home so automatically she’d feel more comfortable. His parents might be the quiet type - but we know this is at the other end of the scale to hers 🙈

Reactions: 3
I still maintain that they should have just continued dating over lockdown and not moved in together. I’m not saying relationships can’t develop and move fast without being genuine but they don’t leave each other’s sides other than when they go to work and that’s not healthy to me. She’s clearly not going to the gym because she wants to spend time with him but they live in the same room!

Also do we reckon she actually likes anyone else’s posts?! Anyone on here had a like from her or a comment on their post?

Reactions: 1
Love how she's jumping on this "wear what you want" bandwagon. Posted a pic of an everyday normal run of the mill outfit and is screaming "WEAR WHAT YOU BLOODY WANT"

OK Krusty hun, calm dooon hen 😂

• Haha
Love how she's jumping on this "wear what you want" bandwagon. Posted a pic of an everyday normal run of the mill outfit and is screaming "WEAR WHAT YOU BLOODY WANT"

OK Krusty hun, calm dooon hen 😂
Her skirt goes up to her boobs... Is that because she has a tiny waist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else confused as to why she would be a Ross character? It’s one episode where he says he’s fine over and over - am I right? So that wouldn’t make her a Ross as it’s not something he always does?

It's sad when you book a night a way and that's the only thing you have to look forward to

Oh my. Matching friends mugs. I've been married 11 years and my husband would ask me if I'd gone mad if I rocked up with them. Dull, dull, dull this pair. Come back garage workouts, all is forgiven.

Still think she writes like a ten year old about what they did in the holidays 🤣 "I went to grandma's. We went for a walk. I had an ice cream, it was chocolate"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my. Matching friends mugs. I've been married 11 years and my husband would ask me if I'd gone mad if I rocked up with them. Dull, dull, dull this pair. Come back garage workouts, all is forgiven.

Still think she writes like a ten year old about what they did in the holidays 🤣 "I went to grandma's. We went for a walk. I had an ice cream, it was chocolate"
I would love those mugs for me and my other half but absolutely no way is she Ross- he says that in one episode. I bet when she’s mad and he asks if she’s ok she says “I’m fine” like some people do when they don’t mean it. Bet she can’t even spell “palaeontologist”.

Also, as a Chandler, it upsets me that they think he’s a Chandler 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.