Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

princess279

Why would they need help in the bedroom, they've only been together a short while so should still be the honeymoon phase, and not exactly like they're both over 90 and could do with some help!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

hustle_truffle

I know binging is a serious issue for some people so I don’t want to make light of the topic but it seems she must go on serious binges because she’s clearly hiding what she really eats otherwise she wouldn’t be the size she is.
Agree completely.

Restrict and binge cycle on repeat for this one.

What is the obsession with babybels??? They’re fine for a snack now and then but surely cheddar cheese is also allowed as a healthy extra and would taste tons better than a squished, melted babybel?!?
Babybel are processed too. Much better to have 30g of proper, tasty cheddar.

Bernie! Yo! Bernie!

Please teach Kirstie how to use the toaster.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Its_Me

VIP Member
Honestly of all the things that are not quite right about this girl I find her insistence on announcing her ‘time of the month’ the most bizarre. Is it because she uses it as an excuse to eat?

Dd29

VIP Member
Um ye so I went to my parents and um Daniel was there too and um my mum, dad ..,..continues to list everyone who went and um it was great we got to talk about our trip away cos like um we went away last week for our birthdays because um you won't believe this right but um me and Daniel have the same birthday.. oh how we all laughed about it

• Haha

Kittycatruns1979

I'm not sure what the point of that post is.....surely all she's doing is proving she hasn't actually lost any weight?

Robbie09

VIP Member
So I’ve come to the conclusion that because she doesn’t get many likes on her shite food posts she knows she’ll get the engagement up saying she’s doing slimming world again (never again for me, calorie counting is the one along with my 5 a day)

Chloe123456

VIP Member
How are her shakes coming to like 11g of fat .. I saw Dan made her a fruit smoothie .. i don’t get how they are so high.
Her meals are tiny. I’d have a huge portion of veg & skip the silly little snacks. If she had a shake for breakfast that was low cal she could have 2 big meals with lots of salad & veg that would fill her instead of a few rice cakes.. & wait would still drop off as well. It just doesn’t add up. If I ate what she does weight would absolutely fall off me. What’s she really having??

I’m tempted to actually follow her diet for a week and weigh myself before & after & I bet I’d drop 4-6 lb

Buswanker

Yeah I agree , the older I get the more I find social media pointless & a bit silly
Agreed. I’m 34 and SM just seems like such a beg for attention and an opportunity to show off pointless things. The desperation to be relevant is rife.

• Heart

Dd29

VIP Member
Love how she's jumping on this "wear what you want" bandwagon. Posted a pic of an everyday normal run of the mill outfit and is screaming "WEAR WHAT YOU BLOODY WANT"

OK Krusty hun, calm dooon hen 😂
Her skirt goes up to her boobs... Is that because she has a tiny waist 🤣

• Haha

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
It sounds really petty but why do people do comparison pictures and put the ‘before’ picture on the right? It makes no sense to compare pictures right to left.

Also the only difference in those pics is that Dan now has a beard. That’s literally it.

Gobbylurker

Oh bless them, they’ve had their whole holiday in a Premier Inn. Reminds me of my first holiday with my boyfriend when I was 17 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
‘The sugar demons’ hahaha oh wow if you think you’re gaining weight from eating some berries Kirsty, you are more deluded than I thought.

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I hate the way she is still jumping on the England football team etc. She jumps on every single bandwagon even if she's said previously its not for her. So insincere it makes me cringe.

Scottishmum

So this fat c*nt is full?!
Pull the other one.
she’s easily 25stone and had two hifi bars for breakfast.
Then a burger and chips from McDonald’s.

fuck off.

when I go to my Donald’s I could easily smash a large meal, double cheese on the side, nuggets and a McFlurry.
im not fat, but I’m not skinny either.

she didn’t lose 3lbs this week. I would bet my mortgage on it.

• Haha