Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon568

A couple of rice cakes with chicken on for tea .. I’d be starving !!
I find it incredibly difficult to believe that a 20+ stone woman who has consistently been gaining weight over the last year or so had a dinner containing less than 200 calories. She clearly thinks her followers are as stupid as she is

Reactions: 8

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Hahahaha amazing title! Can’t believe this was the great surprise. You can tell that she was gritting her teeth while claiming that she loves it hahahaha. What a disappointment Egghead is!

(Daniel himself isn’t a disappointment, he actually seems sweet…or naive. I mean that the trip is a disappointment to her)

Gobbylurker

Most boring story I’ve ever watched. Calorie counting is going well … but I don’t weigh myself. I walk loads. I do at least 10,000 steps a day, unless it’s raining. I don’t eat too much sugar (x 5). Oh bore off!!!!

• Haha

Instalies

5F71A602-8E97-40A4-9B93-595490D1C0D6.jpeg

Never known anyone so obsessed with getting engaged. They’ve been together about 3 minutes. Calm down kirst…

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Kirsty will never lose weight as she will never change her ways. If she listened to the SW leader in her starters session & read her book she would know about speed foods & cooking from fresh but Kirsty would rather eat processed shite as it fits in her syn value. She has proven over the past few years just how lazy she is that she never cooks from scratch (unless it’s a cake) & always has her excuses ready for when she gains. Whilst I agree loosing little & often is a good way to go the fact that she had allegedly only lost 2lb in her first three weeks shows that she is going to fail miserably again. I do hope she proves me wrong but I highly doubt it

Marie SW

Present reveal !! Daniel bought her lovely gifts & jewellery. She bought Daniel cans of Dr Pepper and a voucher to go for a meal (for them!) god she is so self absorbed & selfish

• Haha

diddlydoop

The ONLY thing she is consistent with is shitty tag lines like “saw them, wanted them, got them”.... no shit Sherlock!
Shit tag line, shit “food” (snacks), shit personality, just a shit profile!
Also “could of been” no it’s “could have been”. It also could have been some fruit, a salad, some vegetable like carrot sticks? But it wasn’t. Is there an option to report her for being shit? 🤣 she’s not doing anyone (including herself) any favours! Get gone Kirsty!

• Haha

diddlydoop

Why does she always justify herself with shit like “it don’t (doesn’t btw -.-) look appealing but I wanted it” “I fancied it” “it’s what I wanted” but then puts up photos with random BS captions preaching about just being you, not needing to prove anything to anyone, doing whatever you wanna do etc . Argghhh!! I wish she had a reset button - let’s try again Kirst!

Last edited:

indigoipswich

I don't know why she insists on doing that 'I forgot breakfast/I wasn't hungry' thing. From the size of her it's obviously not true. 🙄
I know, I miss a meal and I’m famished a few hours later, god knows how she feels. I would almost feel bad for her because she clearly has an unhealthy relationship with food but she’s such a horrendous human being.

Um ye so I went to my parents and um Daniel was there too and um my mum, dad ..,..continues to list everyone who went and um it was great we got to talk about our trip away cos like um we went away last week for our birthdays because um you won't believe this right but um me and Daniel have the same birthday.. oh how we all laughed about it
Your last sentence kills me 😂😂😂

• Haha

Shinyhappy

the mound of couscous is almost as disturbing as her Sunday mound photos in her white underwear … those have stopped too

• Haha
She really is the most bizarre person I’ve ever come across.
Is it wrong that I want them to go on holiday several times a month just so I can goggle at the weirdness? These hashtags addressed to the Premier Inn are just top drawer tonto o_O

I’m NOT shaming them for staying there btw, I love a Premier Inn! And I’m actively annoyed by people bragging on socials about fancy places they’ve stayed. But bragging about a premier inn for the gram, complete with the world’s most depressing photo of that premier inn, is just so fascinatingly strange.

This account is like the embodiment of the phrase ‘weird flex but ok’!

Attachments

• Haha

Dreamz

The car park photo shoot!! Seriously?! The beach / sunset pic would have been a better backdrop!
And get rid of the black sports watch with pretty dresses. Looks shit

• Haha