Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she travelling to Swiss Cottage from Surrey just to work in a dental surgery?
I thought that but it’s because she don’t drive and she don’t want to get a bus so she works places she can get a train to but that’s a mission for a basic job.

Hhahahahaha- I always wondered what MY PRINCIPAL DENTIST has for lunch & the calories that they consume AND a photo of MY PRINCIPAL DENTIST lunch -
duck me! Is she ok!!!???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hhahahahaha- I always wondered what MY PRINCIPAL DENTIST has for lunch & the calories that they consume AND a photo of MY PRINCIPAL DENTIST lunch -
duck me! Is she ok!!!???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I think we all know the answer to that question..........absolutely howling at this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did she stop her principal dentist from eating so she could take a pic? Not sure the point of the post was, the dentist lunch looked nicer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she stop her principal dentist from eating so she could take a pic? Not sure the point of the post was, the dentist lunch looked nicer 🤣
I think she’s trying to prove that she ate less calories. For someone claiming to be “body positive”, it very much looks like she’s trying to food shame the dentist because they had more calories than her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Are we gonna see a new IG account of her and her "principal dentist's'" lunches?

AND - actual LOL at the comment from someone asking if she's got chicken on her rice cakes....where is that in your calorie count Kirst?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That was first thing I thought she was showing that her dentist had picked something nicer than she did!

Reactions: 1
She's an idiot. She could easily eat the "principle dentists" salad and still lose weight, and I'm sure she'd feel far more satiated and less likely to binge.

Please, please, please Kirsty educate yourself on nutrition!

Reactions: 3
Just seen this on her Facebook …
Daddy’s girl 🤢🤢🤢

I need to go Specsavers.. I had to zoom in on the breakfast.. thought it was tuna & yogurt.. however at this point nothing would surprise me lol!!
Wonder how Dan is ? Thought she might have filmed a Father’s Day meal or something at either Dan’s or her parents house .. like when it was Valentine’s Day lol we get nothing fun anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.