Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it so awks she mentioned him not proposing. It might just be me but if my OH said I’m taking you away somewhere or I’ve planned something for us to do it wouldn’t even occur to me that he might ask me to marry him. Especially because she tagged him too so whether he was or not both ways I imagine it’s not the nicest feeling to hear it... especially indirectly across a SM platform with thousands of people seeing it? It’s perhaps something you’d mention to your friends in private but not online. Hope he doesn’t feel too bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Where’s Dan taking her? Is he going to propose? Oooosh!
She definitely thinks he is going to 😂

I found it so awks she mentioned him not proposing. It might just be me but if my OH said I’m taking you away somewhere or I’ve planned something for us to do it wouldn’t even occur to me that he might ask me to marry him. Especially because she tagged him too so whether he was or not both ways I imagine it’s not the nicest feeling to hear it... especially indirectly across a SM platform with thousands of people seeing it? It’s perhaps something you’d mention to your friends in private but not online. Hope he doesn’t feel too bad.
Yep I cringed watching it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
CRINGE bet she will have a bride to be tshirt on under her tshirt to whip off just in case he proposes you would think they would want to get their own place to live first and try living as a couple with out Bernie picking up dirty pants before they even consider getting married. It’s like she’s 15 and it’s her first serious relationship

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Uploads a pic of the saddest looking mixed seafood salad and uses the hashtag 'vegan' ... surely even that dense lump of lard isn't that thick 😐

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe how much processed shite she eats. So much pre packed crap. She’s like a child.
there is no nutritional value in anything she eats- calorie counting or not. It’s shocking her understanding of a healthy balanced diet 🙄

Reactions: 7
Every time I’ve been on Instagram today first thing in my face is another day of her processed snacks or something full of sugar! She can’t have stopped to actually do anything today!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s desperate wanting him to pop the question, going on bout in the car with him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my is she going to mention the non proposal every day till she goes. Boring

Reactions: 3
I mean, on the off chance that the poor lad was going to propose- what a crappy thing to do- hound the bleeping life out of him.
she is a nut job - poor lad

Reactions: 6
I’m really getting frustrated with Kirsty atm- more than I should be I know 😂 but I used to really root for her but now there’s just no substance to her or her food! I get life can be hectic sometimes so then limit your posts to a few times a week but a few times a week of really good engaging content not just some random quotes you find online and some half arsed question you’ve pulled out of thin air to accompany it!
Also the #vegan has annoyed me more than it should have (I’m not vegan) but fancy wanting to the fill the # up with frigging fish that did once move -.-
Even her captions like the one about her now not being on her period a) didn’t really need to know that and b) the way she write it was just so blahhh! Next thread title might as well just be Kirsty blah blah blah blah blah Lea (blah blah blah) 😂
... don’t even get me started on the way she looks into the camera when she does her stories- I’m glad you make yourself smile coz all you’re making us wanna do is head but the screen so hard in hope the impact might give ya head a wobble.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was cringing yesterday .. he’s definitely not going to propose ive asked him !! And then in the car your not gonna propose are you ?? Like making out it’d be the worst thing in the world!! I bet he felt a bit tit. He’s doing a nice surprise for her & she can’t wait to tell all the strangers on the internet & even saying he’s built it up so much she might not look impressed .. ungrateful cow.

Reactions: 9
Do we think her latest PDA and tribute to Daniel was influenced by us? 😂 she’s so transparent! 😭

Reactions: 3
Do we think her latest PDA and tribute to Daniel was influenced by us? 😂 she’s so transparent! 😭
I just can’t with the monthly declarations it’s hardly a mile stone. 8 years with my partner next week I sure as tit won’t be doing an announcement on my instagram. Not that it actually even bothers me normally if someone posts their wedding anniversary or one year together but who cares about 10 months? No one but you Krusty.

Reactions: 8
100% Tattle lives rent free in her head her whole page is aimed at tattle all the smug faces and passive aggressive posts can only be for our benefit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.