Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not proposing but this is romantic and I’m ok with that. So you should be! She’s bleeping mental the girl.

Reactions: 6
It’s so bizzare! I’ve been with my boyfriend for a few years and we live together and I don’t even think about him proposing let alone beg him about it after only 10 months!

Reactions: 3
10 months kirst. 10 months!
Slow down bunny boiler.
19 years together and 2 children later and guess what.... I am not married 😱
You don’t need a ring for it to work , stop pressuring the poor lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And she’s still bloody banging on about knowing he’s not going to propose. Poor lad, imagine planning a nice treat for your girlfriend of 10 months & having the fact your not going to propose thrown down your neck at every opportunity. I bet it never even crossed his mind, he’s never gonna plan anything ever again if she’s going to expect this everytime.
And I don’t know what she means by men don’t do this type of thing often, I mean I wouldn’t say my other half was Mr Romantic but he has been known to plan a few nice surprises in his time & as I’m sure plenty other men have.
I wonder if she will document the whole thing & spoil the weekend by shoving her phone in Penfolds face or if she will actually enjoy it & put her phone away

Reactions: 7
God can’t she just enjoy the moment & spend time with Dan without documenting the car journey etc .. I like Daniel , he seems alright.

Reactions: 6
Moaning that they don’t get to spend time together then spends the time together talking to her fans on the gram and asking penfold what his just said.
Only ring she’s getting is out of a packet of haribo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Explains why they are still together they only spend an hour a night together 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is not impressed with the surprise and is just moaning about the weather!!!
So ungrateful

Her body language says it all, she’s so ungrateful. Daniel seems a genuinely nice guy, he deserves better than her

• Sad
They've gone to RYE HAHAHHAHA oh the glamour

EDIT: No offense to anyone at all from Rye, its just she was going on about it ALL week like they were going to Mustique or something 😂

• Haha
Thread suggestion
keepingupwithkirstylea #19 hopping for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It was pretty obvious it was seafood when he said you get to choose what you want... Not any places I been to where you pick the cow you want as you go in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems so ungrateful! Also she is trying to talk like another Instagramer does but it is so fake whereas the one she is copying is lovely. I don’t want to name them as I like them and wouldn’t want them to see their name on here. She should really appreciate her handsome. He seems sweet. She says “no one has done this for me” and she just seems so bitter about it. Maybe it’s just me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She seems so ungrateful! Also she is trying to talk like another Instagramer does but it is so fake whereas the one she is copying is lovely. I don’t want to name them as I like them and wouldn’t want them to see their name on here. She should really appreciate her handsome. He seems sweet. She says “no one has done this for me” and she just seems so bitter about it. Maybe it’s just me 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yeah she seems really ungrateful to me & little passive aggressive digs. I’d be buzzing to spend the night in a hotel & just get away

Reactions: 4
That hotel tour.... This is a TV... This is a bathroom... How thick does she think her followers are?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.