Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should her stories not be marked as an ad saying as she is advertising services for her place of work plus a discount

I have just looked at the reviews on google & Kirsty is the last to review it. False advertising 😱

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Should her stories not be marked as an ad saying as she is advertising services for her place of work plus a discount

I have just looked at the reviews on google & Kirsty is the last to review it. False advertising 😱
Hahaha just looked at her review “the customer service when booking the appointment was spot on” - isn’t she the receptionist?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha just looked at her review “the customer service when booking the appointment was spot on” - isn’t she the receptionist?!?!
LOL. I bet she shouts down the phone really aggressively. Someone pretend to make an appointment

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Report it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4

Where is this said review?
What a bleeping whopper!

The principal dentist she was banging on about looks the spit of penfold bet she is hopping on a trade up. Fancy’s being a dentists wife.
Has she really given her work place a fake review that would be a sackable offence in my work honestly she’s a liability

Reactions: 7
Surprised she didn’t say me and my handsome aka Daniel went for our first dental check together

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine writing THANK YOU GUYS on the review 😂😂😂 she wrote it like a story/ she’s a psychopath

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.