Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on in ages, caught up and my
God that’s so funny, the proposal thing 😂😂 so passive aggressive, as usual

Reactions: 4
Wonderful job of trying to slim down the sides of her figure there! Nobody would care if she just owned it

Reactions: 1
Does she honestly expect people to believe she weighs out 67g of strawberries? Chinny reckon 🤣 I'm convinced she plucks a number out of the air

Reactions: 4
Passive aggressive’but that’s not happening👍🏼
She’s like a child, he’s taking you somewhere for a weekend, don’t look that much into it! Just appreciate it and enjoy it! She boils my piss!!

Reactions: 8
I’d love to see what she looks like in that striped dress without the magicians angles! 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah she looks like she's lost loads of weight in that pic. We know she doesn't really look like that!

And I actually feel sorry for Dan. Imagine he HAD actually planned a proposal and now she's knocked the wind out his sails. She's so horrible and has no class or grace.

You know in Shrek where he saves Fiona from the dragon ... can we get our heads together and save poor Daniel before she eats him alive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s sooo cringe. She genuinely believes he’s gonna… I bet he feels the pressure now 🤣
She’s getting her nails ready for the Instagram proposal pics wonder if she’s hired a photographer and has her bride to be tshirt packed.

• Haha
Just had my nails done- as I needed them doing NOT because my HANDSOME is proposing- as I ASKED HIM 10000000 Times. Just to be sure 🙄🙄🙄 god she is beyond the valley of desperate cringe. He needs get rid

Reactions: 6
There’s something wrong with this girl. What the hell. Who posts things like this. It isn’t normal behaviour.
Bizarre!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.