Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she's discussing brand work where she works šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ can you imagine asking your boss to do an insta post so you can make more money while skiving from your actual job to piss around on your phone. No wonder she has more jobs than the DWP!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dr Kirsty doesn't have clinic today, so admin it is... isn't she a receptionist?
Absolutely laughable. Sheā€™ll be hoping thereā€™s a small team and no one finds her account as theyā€™ll rinse her for it. As if she really believes herself to be superior to the rest. Oh my days youā€™ll make appointments and do some filling like the rest of us. Why she always got to lie

Reactions: 4
Absolutely laughable. Sheā€™ll be hoping thereā€™s a small team and no one finds her account as theyā€™ll rinse her for it. As if she really believes herself to be superior to the rest. Oh my days youā€™ll make appointments and do some filling like the rest of us. Why she always got to lie
I think itā€™s only 1 dentist and her.... just the impression I get from things she says

Kirsty isnā€™t doing any physical activity but Kirsty is using protein bars & protein powder that she doesnā€™t need. Kirsty is a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get the feeling Kirsty is training to be a dental nurse? The way she speaks she sounds like she's involved with the clinical side. Good for her if she is but why doesn't she just say instead of dropping hints about the procedures etc?

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve not really been checking her out lately but that pic from yesterday, she looks
So bloody miserable

Reactions: 1
I get the feeling Kirsty is training to be a dental nurse? The way she speaks she sounds like she's involved with the clinical side. Good for her if she is but why doesn't she just say instead of dropping hints about the procedures etc?
would be good for her if she was as she could work any where .
But will be bad as she has to abide by a code of conduct canā€™t see her following the rules

Hahahaha that windy comment on her beans, egg and spinach picture, surprise she hasnā€™t deleted it. I bet she stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Spinach and beans and egg. I can't even. There is nothing in this world that could ever persuade me to put that combo together. Separately fine, but together no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ā€œI love the majority of their productsā€ made me proper lol. Sheā€™s such an awful ā€˜influencerā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Why does her food always looks so bad. You can calorie count and have nice food.

They bought a robot hoover.... To clean that one bedroom they live in.....
The girl who use to do 2000 workouts a day can't hoover 1 bedroom???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.