Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calm down Krusty hun. You got fat. No need to list excuses ffs.You know what's pathetic? She was all hippy happy little miss positive, "I've got a tiny waist and flat stomach" ,people often ask me how I've got a flat stomach but I'm just me. With my tiger stripes that I am proud of earning" (through Obesity- not bleeping pregnancy!!!)

Now she's FINALLY acknowledging the fact she's turned into a bit of a Mitchellin man whilst she was sat on her arse every day. She didn't lose anyone to covid, she didn't miss her family.Lying little witch making out she suffered yet we saw pics of her breaking lockdown. She had the world in her hands and she chose to sit in bernies back bedroom scoffing shite.

Shut the duck up Krusty you imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she mention she was single?
Why did it matter the gyms were closed she was doing 237 workouts a day in her garage?
It's like she's trying to say ye I put weight on without owning up to it because if she did she would have to admit she didn't track everything she ate and she took photos at angles to look thinner

Reactions: 6
Now officially living with her boyfriend and his family. Jesus. Start saving for a house? In Surrey? duck me. She must be a blinding wage!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand the soppy posts about her boyfriend when they’re both in their 30s. If I did a post like that about my boyfriend he’d never stop taking the piss.

She’s one step away from adding him in to her msn messenger name in between some love hearts and posting passive aggressive lyrics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand the soppy posts about her boyfriend when they’re both in their 30s. If I did a post like that about my boyfriend he’d never stop taking the piss.

She’s one step away from adding him in to her msn messenger name in between some love hearts and posting passive aggressive lyrics.
She comes across as a teenager who’s revelling in the novelty of having a first boyfriend. I get the impression that she hasn’t had many.

Reactions: 8
Stretched her face on latest picture of herself and white socks with black pants and pumps, noooooo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.