Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY IS HER FAKE AWAY MCMUFFIN SO WONKY. PLEASE HELP ME.

Also, just to add..... A real, non wonky, sausage and egg mcmuffin is 430 calories. Her version is 491😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has no one else noticed her rainbow picture on a Sunday has the hashtag “Saturday thoughts” ?? 🙄

Also I agree with the wonky McMuffin it’s stressing me too.

Reactions: 3
Also, whilst I'm here..... That iced coffee she posted the other day saying her handsome made it, must taste like tit. She reckons there's one sachet in there (for 80odd cal) but that is wayyyyyyy more than 180mls water. Even with the ice. I've had those sachets before and you have to add two in to get a proper cupof iced coffee.But we all know she lies about actually counting cals anyhoo so don't know why I'm wasting my time hahaah

Those sausages are a no go and who weighs 143g of beans? I mean round up or round down.
The measurements of foods she puts is just so bizarre

Reactions: 1
Those sausages are a no go and who weighs 143g of beans? I mean round up or round down.
The measurements of foods she puts is just so bizarre
She probably thinks if she adds round numbers it won't be convincing so she adds in totally random numbers to make out she genuinely is calorie counting.

I mean, she could be counting calories but she most definitely is not in a deficit. She's got bigger and bigger 😬

The meat free Richmond ones are low but these don't look like those as I buy them. They look like value frozen ones to me? (my guilty pleasure, I'm not a sausage connoisseur ✋🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m half her size and eating 1800 calories a day with some exercise and I’ve consistently been losing 1lb a week. She has zero clue what she’s doing. Literally ZEROOOOOO.

Reactions: 5
Why did she DM the person who asked about the low calorie sausages... I always love hearing low calorie recommendations of things, the kind of information you'd expect from a weight loss account?!

Reactions: 2
Why did she DM the person who asked about the low calorie sausages... I always love hearing low calorie recommendations of things, the kind of information you'd expect from a weight loss account?!
Secret sausages 😂 I've heard it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also, whilst I'm here..... That iced coffee she posted the other day saying her handsome made it, must taste like tit. She reckons there's one sachet in there (for 80odd cal) but that is wayyyyyyy more than 180mls water. Even with the ice. I've had those sachets before and you have to add two in to get a proper cupof iced coffee.But we all know she lies about actually counting cals anyhoo so don't know why I'm wasting my time hahaah
those Coffee cups if full can hold 680ml of water. Definitely not 180ml of water in it!

Reactions: 4
Did some maths and those sausages must be barely 40 calories each?!? At the very very most?? Whatever sausages she’s eating I want them 😂

I don’t get the secrecy around the sausages? Bizarre!
there's no secrecy, just bull tit! the lowest calorie pork sausage I can find on MFP is 70 and that's a musclefood one, you know if she was ordering musclefood it would be all over her stories trying to get noticed by them! Now, if she actually had chicken sausages then I can buy that (aldi's are 48 cals per sausage). But overall and in summary - absolute bullshit either way!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.