Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s still tickles me that the only stuff she gets gifted is sweets, cakes, pizza and other junk. But sheā€™s a
| w e i g h t l o s s | account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t normally stick up for her but if I was gifted a pizza .. Iā€™m absolutely having the pizza !! It looks nice.

Reactions: 3
ā€œObviously they are no Reesesā€ she makes me howl this oneā€¦.skinnyfood are on to a winner with her!

• Wow
Why is she having 60g of protein powder??? That shake must literally be solid. The recommendation is 25g to 200-300ml liquid, and that's around 100 cals just for the powder

I donā€™t normally stick up for her but if I was gifted a pizza .. Iā€™m absolutely having the pizza !! It looks nice.
But they got a pizza gifted each, was there any need for the extra garlic bread. She has ate purely sugary shite today, just because it says itā€™s low in calories doesnā€™t mean itā€™s good for you. She just has not got a clue about what a healthy diet is

Reactions: 2
I think the pizza company are taking the pee
If she was a serious weight loss account they would not be gifting her pizza unless it was a low calorie special

Reactions: 1
Her page is so quiet now a days apart from breakfast & stuff .. we havenā€™t had a cooking vid with her & Daniel in ages.

Another week of brown food for Kirsty. She really must be shedding those pounds.

Reactions: 1
I preferred May 2020 Kirsty who recorded 3000 workouts a day and posed in her bikini in the garden for her dad. Much more entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That fakeaway would have been less calories if she had actually gone to McDonald's šŸ¤¦

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone asked if sheā€™s joined the gym like she was going to after lockdown and after she got a job ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.