Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she bother counting cals during the week then not at the weekend? She needs to be consistent and count them EVERY day. It's not like she's on a restricted shredding diet where the coach let's their clients have one cheat meal a week. She shouldn't be cheating allllllll weekend. It's clear it's not working for her. She really really needs to be consistent.
Completely agree.

You know she's just the type who would moan constantly about how she can't lose weight and doesn't know why because she eats nothing but boiled eggs and crab sticks (completely forgetting about the weekend baking and endless liquid calories!)

Reactions: 2
Why does she bother counting cals during the week then not at the weekend? She needs to be consistent and count them EVERY day. It's not like she's on a restricted shredding diet where the coach let's their clients have one cheat meal a week. She shouldn't be cheating allllllll weekend. It's clear it's not working for her. She really really needs to be consistent.
She is consistent, consistently gaining haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Penners clearly doesn’t like th insta attention & all that crap .. he loved it in the beginning as it was new but probably got sick of the phone constantly being shoved in his face when driving or shopping !! I wouldn’t be surprised if the honeymoon period is over with her rushing everything superfast !!

Reactions: 6
Random thought but does anyone remember when she used to always really smugly mention ‘my week starts on Sundays’?! That used to really irk me. Like.... okay, so, what?! Ughhhhh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Random thought but does anyone remember when she used to always really smugly mention ‘my week starts on Sundays’?! That used to really irk me. Like.... okay, so, what?! Ughhhhh 😂
Ha ha ha she used to be such a smug C it’s laughable now. Remember the millions of workouts in the garage 3 walks a day plus the gym now she’s actually got a job she can’t even manage a walk to the bus stop

Reactions: 4
Decorating the bedroom by looks of it his parents will never get rid of them now

Reactions: 3
Sounds about right in her latest post, worrying about herself and herself only.
She is very selfish and could have worded it about caring about herself and those who matter, she never mentions family does she

Decorating Bernie’s back bedroom but moving out. keep dreaming hun you have to hold down a job for more than 6 months first

Reactions: 7
Hope she's not waiting until she has earned enough money from them gummies to move out 🤦
Can't be moving out anytime soon.... You wouldn't waste money decorating if you were looking for a place to live

Reactions: 4
Anyone think she’s lost this job too? She seems to be hiding the background in her food posts and yesterday her outfit didn’t look like workwear 🤔

Reactions: 2
So predictable, photos of her and Penfold proving she reads here on the daily! Hi Kirsty, get some self respect hun 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So after she's gone on and on about having a small waist and flat tummy she's finally admitted she doesn't have a flat tummy.

Unless she didn't read the copy and paste caption properly and she didn't mean to write that lols

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hiya Kirsty Babes still reading up on here I see.
Where’s your best mate Kezza

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.