Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she’s absolutely fuming today. No one cares if you’ve gained kirsty .. we get bored of your lies. Just be honest.

Reactions: 7
Who are these “trolls” who actually message her to say hurtful things though. I can’t imagine doing that. I don’t have a problem with her looks or weight, what I do have a problem with is the constant lies and smoke and mirrors she posts about. I was genuinely rooting for her at one point...
I totally agree, I couldn’t give a tit what she looks like

She’s proven time and time again she’s a liar and a not very nice person

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but this has just proper pissed me off. Chicken + cucumber + a boiled egg IS NOT A CHICKEN SALAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine sitting in work (in a cheap vest top but that’s another story) ranting to your phone about non existent trolls. And she hasn’t been there nearly a month has she?

Reactions: 5
Imagine sitting in work (in a cheap vest top but that’s another story) ranting to your phone about non existent trolls. And she hasn’t been there nearly a month has she?
She posted the couch picture about looking for a new job on 8 April 2021 so definitely hasn't been at this job for a month.

Reactions: 4
She posted the couch picture about looking for a new job on 8 April 2021 so definitely hasn't been at this job for a month.
She also said last week that it was her second week so only 3 weeks in her new job.
She’s been pretty quiet of late about Penfold, no more morning selfies or singing in his car 🤔

Reactions: 7
She also said last week that it was her second week so only 3 weeks in her new job.
She’s been pretty quiet of late about Penfold, no more morning selfies or singing in his car 🤔
Think Penfold has banned her from making a twit of him on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think Penfold has banned her from making a twit of him on Instagram.
Dan & Kirsty’s journey profile was a waste of time. Maybe the honeymoon period is over & he’s starting to see her for what she is. Made me laugh yesterday when she was like eeerr we are in the middle of a Pandemic & I’ve felt sad & now I’m in a routine I’ll be ok kinda thing .. well remember how she was talking a year ago when lockdown had been going on for a few weeks but no stay positive .. keep working out.. positive mindset .. People who live in the real world that has bills to pay & some of us lost our jobs .. yeah , we felt like tit then kirsty !!

Dan & Kirsty’s journey profile was a waste of time. Maybe the honeymoon period is over & he’s starting to see her for what she is. Made me laugh yesterday when she was like eeerr we are in the middle of a Pandemic & I’ve felt sad & now I’m in a routine I’ll be ok kinda thing .. well remember how she was talking a year ago when lockdown had been going on for a few weeks but no stay positive .. keep working out.. positive mindset .. People who live in the real world that has bills to pay & some of us lost our jobs .. yeah , we felt like tit then kirsty !!
Shes a walking contradiction. Only positive when it suits her. Can’t believe she’s still squatting in Bernie’s back bedroom

So yesterday she wasn't posting food pics because it was boring .... Today she's posting them...
566 for that dry chicken and cucumber- she could've had a pasty for that!
I totally think yesterday's troll sob story was to try and get her engagement up and get people interacting with her again.
Yesterday She said she didn't do stories cos people trolled saying she has a fat Face....Today she posted a pic of her face....
Think she should rename her page keeping up with Kirsty's contradictions

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reading some of her comments on the ‘thanks for supporting my bullshit contradicting journey’ post, who are these inspired people? What are they inspired by? Idiots 😂😂

Apparently everyone is *~*~ jEaLoUs.

I’m sure we’d all love to stink of crab sticks, have a pea-head and live in a box room 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently everyone is *~*~ jEaLoUs.

I’m sure we’d all love to stink of crab sticks, have a pea-head and live in a box room 🤷🏻‍♀️
#GoAls

“Drinking fluids aids weightloss” according to Kirsty. Drinking water helps weight loss not drinks containing calories.

Definitely not, she would have gone full blown obnoxious girl power “I don’t need no man” Kirsty if they had broken up. I reckon she’s just been told to keep him off insta because he’s been getting slated from his mates 😂

Reactions: 4
Definitely not, she would have gone full blown obnoxious girl power “I don’t need no man” Kirsty if they had broken up. I reckon she’s just been told to keep him off insta because he’s been getting slated from his mates 😂
I think so too. I do think something happened though for her to do that rant about trolls the other day, she seemed to be attention seeking, maybe they’d had a row or something.

Why does she bother counting cals during the week then not at the weekend? She needs to be consistent and count them EVERY day. It's not like she's on a restricted shredding diet where the coach let's their clients have one cheat meal a week. She shouldn't be cheating allllllll weekend. It's clear it's not working for her. She really really needs to be consistent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.