Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? "Winston Churchill, aka, the legend"

Aka.. the racist!

I can see why she deems him a legend

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with that breakfast. How much butter on the bread 🤮. She’s sooo rude too I bet Daniels cringing at that reply!!

Reactions: 1
Oh god if he did dump her we all know she will say it's because she's fat and men don't like fat women. She used to be obsessed with saying that 😑

Reactions: 2
Has she deleted that comment from Daniel’s friend now? I can’t see it? How rude if she has !!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen his Facebook?? She's literally turned it into her Facebook full of gummies, skinny syrups and kirstys codes haha. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was a long walk!!! Less than 5k in almost 2 hours. I do that in 40 mins after work without breaking a sweat!

Wonder if Penfold is slowly trying to kill her off with food poisoning or something, always raw sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon penfold’s mates and partners ain’t gonna like kirsty, especially if they all go out and Kirsty’s sitting there talking to her phone being all loud and brash.

When June 12th comes will he sack her & her raw sausage off?!

Will he stay put & will she force him to squeeze into daddy’s hot tub over the summer where racist trace slurring around off her chops after too many Pinots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon penfold’s mates and partners ain’t gonna like kirsty, especially if they all go out and Kirsty’s sitting there talking to her phone being all loud and brash.

When June 12th comes will he sack her & her raw sausage off?!

Will he stay put & will she force him to squeeze into daddy’s hot tub over the summer where racist trace slurring around off her chops after too many Pinots 🤣
The friends will be the ultimate test.
She did meet some of his male friends last summer cause she posted about a bbq but couldn’t imagine her on a big mixed group night out there group chat will deffo be blowing up after all her antics.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.