Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That salad picture is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

It could be vibrant and bright with a variety of bits but nope, just soggy lettuce and cucumber, Lord give me strength.

Reactions: 4
Job searching all day ? 🤔 or making wank tiktoks. What a freeloader. Couldn’t be shamed live in my boyfriends house & waltz around like I own the gaff!!!
I’d feel uncomfortable living in someone else’s house with my boyfriend at work all day but she literally doesn’t give a tit. His mum is mad allowing her to stay .. I wonder if she contributes towards the bills or anything ??

Job searching all day ? 🤔 or making wank tiktoks. What a freeloader. Couldn’t be shamed live in my boyfriends house & waltz around like I own the gaff!!!
Also job searching aaaall day is bollocks .. there’s only so many jobs to check out.. I doubt very much she’s sat at the laptop 6-8 hours .. I used to apply for jobs every day .. 2 hours was plenty of time to check it all out. I don’t think she wants to work at all.

Why doesn’t she just take the job she’s already been offered , little Billy bullshitter lol

Reactions: 5
She is such a useless lump isn't she. No drive. No ambition. There's an old saying "do you talk the talk or walk the walk" I think I know which category Kirsty falls in to. One pumps family must have just been desperate for him to get with anyone. I cannot get my head around someone like her.

Reactions: 2
Is she not going to accept the job offer she was given being the one she really wanted she isn’t letting up as if they’ve offered her...

Also it’s showing as 23.5 today for me. Been buying a couple of followers CLEARLY

I’m guessing she wasn’t actually offered that job, otherwise surely she would have taken it and just kept looking. Her moral compass is so off, if I was freeloading off my boyfriend and his parents I’d be stacking shelves in a shop or working in a takeaway (nothing wrong with either btw, just examples) to show I want to pay my way. How has she got the nerve to turn down a job offer because it’s not exactly what she wants? Like, who the F does she think she is 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is she not going to accept the job offer she was given being the one she really wanted she isn’t letting up as if they’ve offered her...

Also it’s showing as 23.5 today for me. Been buying a couple of followers CLEARLY
So weird, it’s showing 21.5 for me

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing she wasn’t actually offered that job, otherwise surely she would have taken it and just kept looking. Her moral compass is so off, if I was freeloading off my boyfriend and his parents I’d be stacking shelves in a shop or working in a takeaway (nothing wrong with either btw, just examples) to show I want to pay my way. How has she got the nerve to turn down a job offer because it’s not exactly what she wants? Like, who the F does she think she is 🤦🏽‍♀️
it’s because this type of behaviour has been enabled her whole life you can guarantee her Mum let her do whatever she wanted then sent her to the Brit school so probably told her she was amazing all day every day. She’s never been told no so has grown up thinking getting what she wants is perfectly normal now she’s got a bf who is also letting her do the same thing just reenforces to her that it’s ok.

Reactions: 4
Over 500 calories on scrambled eggs and crumpets? You can make pancakes with fewer calories than that.

Reactions: 2
It’s the obsession with crumpets (if it’s not pancakes) that does me in and who needs 3!? 2 slices of brown toast and 2 eggs is less than 300 calories and more nutritional value. Her diet is just appalling much like her attitude.

Reactions: 3
How is she bigger in 2017 than she was in 2016 come on Kirsty you don’t have a job so plenty of time to keep up with you lies
5997FB06-59E0-4084-822A-9B578D08583F.png
02F9CCFC-E18D-42D5-86C8-E4E4E05711B4.png

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s still posting transformations. U can see she’s gained lots of weight in that pic of her with her shirt actually closed & no boobs on display. I’m surprised she actually posts how she really looks but I prefer it as it’s real compared to the posts of her posing. On another note .. I really hope it’s nobody on here that’s told her to go & kill herself , I’m disgusted at that message. She’s annoying but bloody hell !!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s still posting transformations. U can see she’s gained lots of weight in that pic of her with her shirt actually closed & no boobs on display. I’m surprised she actually posts how she really looks but I prefer it as it’s real compared to the posts of her posing. On another note .. I really hope it’s nobody on here that’s told her to go & kill herself , I’m disgusted at that message. She’s annoying but bloody hell !!
As annoying as she is she does not deserve messages like that.
Wonder if penfold has a stalker

I am all for pointing out her hypocrisy and lies but that message is disgusting. I genuinely hope she doesn’t take it to heart and can brush it off. I might not like her but I certainly wouldn’t wish that upon anyone.

Do we think it’s someone here or else where. They’re name is dans.mine.
I hate messages sent there’s no need. It’s vile although I know we do our fair share of moaning at her On here. But nothing like kill yourself wtf!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.