Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I glanced at her bio I thought it said supersize blogger 😆 thought tit that’s honesty from her! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she searching for a job if she was offered one last week?
Why is she posting a photo of in the same position in same room 2 days later... That shadow is back

To be fair credit where credit is due.
She handled that vile message really well.
Called the person out deleted the post and moved on to positivity.
Not thousands of reshares telling her how great she is.
Actually have tiny bit of respect for her now The Truffalo could take a few lessons off Kirsty

I’m sure she will be back to pissing me off tomorrow
Tbh....I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote it.....look at the name of the messenger lol

Tbh....I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote it.....look at the name of the messenger lol
It's disgusting the message and nothing I'd condone, however, she seeks attention and I can't help think that she's sent it to herself for more attention.

I dont think anyone one here would tell her to kill herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Our nieces and nephews 🤣 isn't she celebrating her ONE YEAR anniversary in August?? I've got condiments in my cupboard that are older than their relationship, do me a favour!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she OK? She cuts ans weighs her eggs to make them low calorie? Here's an idea, if you want to keep it low calorie maybe replace the bleeping crumpets with a toasted thin and remove one of the yolks since thats the bit with the fat and calories? Smutty cow

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is she OK? She cuts ans weighs her eggs to make them low calorie? Here's an idea, if you want to keep it low calorie maybe replace the bleeping crumpets with a toasted thin and remove one of the yolks since thats the bit with the fat and calories? Smutty cow
She doesn’t like them big? Wasn’t she inhaling duck eggs not so long ago 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is cutting off white. Which is barely any calories anyway so it would make hardly any difference calorie wise.... 😂

Reactions: 6
‘Our Niece’s and nephew’s’
‘There massive’
Learn. To. Spell.

Also trimming egg whites, that’s why her breakfast is ‘so low in cals’... absolute crap.
AND..... where’s the daily calorie tracker and steps gone???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's the egg yolk that's most calorific... Also why not just have one egg instead of 2 cut smaller!!
Also pees me off when things like Easter baskets have to be gender stereotypical
They are chocolate baskets you don't need to make different for boys and girls!!!
It's 2021 ffs

Reactions: 8
It's the egg yolk that's most calorific... Also why not just have one egg instead of 2 cut smaller!!
Also pees me off when things like Easter baskets have to be gender stereotypical
They are chocolate baskets you don't need to make different for boys and girls!!!
It's 2021 ffs
Oh yes this properly got on my wick when I looked at her stories. So pink for the girls and so blue for the boy. Ridiculous! They looked tit also😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's 2021 ffs
Maybe they like pink or blue tho? I would do my kids pink or blue Bcos they are the colours they prefer? Why does that have to be an issue 🥱

Reactions: 2
Maybe because that’s the colours her children like?

I thought this page was about kirsty and he annoying self - not about gender stereotypes. I’m sure there’s another page you can visit if you want to talk about that
But it is about Kirsty and her gender bias?

Reactions: 2
Maybe because that’s the colours her children like?

I thought this page was about kirsty and he annoying self - not about gender stereotypes. I’m sure there’s another page you can visit if you want to talk about that
I started this because Kirsty posted gender stereotyping baskets
And I will always pull people up on it- it's 2021 and not everything needs to be pink or blue, superheroes or fairies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.