Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think she sent it to herself. The weird name insinuating it’s an ex of Penfold, all the strong independent woman stuff after. She doesn’t get much activity on her posts and has obviously done something to get a bit.

Reactions: 12
It was a dreadful message, just horrendous. If it was created for attention then that is sick and weird and I hope she wouldn’t do something like that. Felt for her though.

I definitely think she sent it to herself. The weird name insinuating it’s an ex of Penfold, all the strong independent woman stuff after. She doesn’t get much activity on her posts and has obviously done something to get a bit.
I kind of feel bad for feeling the same way but it’s Kirsty, an attention bleep who knows what kind of attention awful messages like that get people. And the context is throwing me off but it’s entirely possible there is someone out there who is after Mr Handsome. And the sensitive side of me definitely feels bad for her because as much of a nightmare she is she doesn’t deserve that.

When people pipe up with ‘what if people were saying that about your friend/mother/sister’ re the kind of stuff we talk about here I think well I would sit down and have a word with her. But there really isn’t any justifying willing someone to kill themselves, it’s beyond disgusting.

Reactions: 3
That is an awful message to send and whoever did that should be ashamed of themselves.
But....
I am not convinced that it is genuine. All very cringe and childlike.

Reactions: 6
I just noticed penfolds personal insta describes him as a blogger. She describes herself as one too 🤣🤣🤣 I'd love to see their websites with all this blogging they reckon they do. I'm sure even they aren't thick enough to think that their Instagram accounts constitute blogging?!?! Couple of wannabes 🤨

Reactions: 4
HOWLING at her latest post. duck you too hun 😂
You wouldn’t think she’s in her 30’s
She’s job hunting, public account & behaves like that!
These days it’s perfectly normal for recruiters to check social media if the accounts are open

really putting yourself out there as professional 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Bloody idiot

if I saw half of her crap on social media I’d be steering well clear as an employer

Reactions: 5
HOWLING at her latest post. duck you too hun 😂
You wouldn’t think she’s in her 30’s
It's business as usual I see 😅 yesterday we pity her and now today she's back to her ever so charming self so it's a massive f you, probably to all of us as well 🤣 she just has such an unattractive personality! That middle finger will undoubtedly lose her followers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s job hunting, public account & behaves like that!
These days it’s perfectly normal for recruiters to check social media if the accounts are open

really putting yourself out there as professional 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Bloody idiot

if I saw half of her crap on social media I’d be steering well clear as an employer
Ha ha perhaps it’s to the company that offered her the job. They have probably let her go already 😂

Reactions: 2
I almost feel like that fake nasty message was the set up to her stupid duck you post. Far too much time on her hands

Reactions: 6
She just can’t help herself can she 🙄 She had genuine concern from us and it takes her less than 24 hours to completely shatter it by going back to being an arse 😂

Reactions: 9
Back to her passive aggressive self I see. It feels like she could have sent herself that message now but who really knows, this is Kirsty at the end of the day!

Reactions: 7
i completely agree. she wants people to think that penfold is in demand and like she's got herself a real catch....... not buying it whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
I initially thought that the F**k You post was her chipping in about Piers Morgan. Then checked the caption and hashtags and no mention of it.

Reactions: 1
Would someone really think like that?
I mean most people on here think they are suited together 🤣
I wouldn't be surprised if she sent it to herself... Wouldn't be the first time someone has done that on Instagram.
I’m so glad you said this, that was my first thought!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.