Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done! But what she has planned is sensible and sustainable so I do not think we should be putting her down for that. It's not possible lose that much each week consistently in a healthy manner. I do think she is going about her weight loss in a sensible way this time so let's hope she sticks to it ❤
To be clear- I’m not putting her down for wanting to lose weight, I just don’t think she’s honest with what she eats/drinks and exercise, or hasn’t been in the past, so if she were it would put her gains/losses into perspective.

Reactions: 7
Kirsty - we know you read here ! Please just be honest and you will succeed ..... we promise. Not everyone is perfect so stop trying to be something your not. Post the good and the bad, the ups and the downs. You will probably find you are happier overall and won’t come across as rude and defensive ! Good luck! X
Yes to all of the above

Reactions: 2
I might let her know the job search would go a lot better if she actually unlocked her laptop and looked 🤣

It's the liking her own posts from their "shared account" for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pahahahaha she has no shame!! Firstly they want a home based account...moved into your boyfriends, don’t you mean boyfriends parents! I honestly can’t...
Her boyfriends bedroom in his parents.
My god. Cringe cringe cringe.

where you living now kirsty?
Oh I’ve moved in with my boyfriend.

NO ITS HIS PARENTS HOUSE

why lie over it you weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pahahahaha she has no shame!! Firstly they want a home based account...moved into your boyfriends, don’t you mean boyfriends parents! I honestly can’t...
Ha ha what a dick head mid decorating Bernie’s back bedroom not planning on moving out any time soon then.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erm it’s only 7.30 and Kirsty is saying she’s completed the day within her calories. Kirsty hun it’s too early for that we know you love a night time snack!

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon she has properly worked out her calories or pulled a figure out of thin air

Reactions: 1
Nah some of you guys are far too nice. She boils my piss whether she’s shoving cake down her gob or stomping round her boyfriends parents neighbourhood planning how much weight she definitely will not lose. She’ll be in their garage with her bit of manly elastic soon, you’ll see.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.