Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty hun, we know you’re using the glass to make people think you’re pregnant 🙄😴

Reactions: 5
Does she realise putting pancake batter in to a waffle maker doesn't mean she's made waffles??

• Haha
I know we said the shadow on the wall was more likely her boobs than her belly, but Jesus, has she photoshopped it to look like a baby bump on her recent grid post or what!? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh wow a tile that plays your favourite song when you tap it on Spotify or you could just play it from your saved songs in spotify.
what did you get one pump can’t have been anything decent or else it would have been posted on your page his page the couples page snap chat and an ad taken out in the local paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can tell she definitely wasn’t calorie counting before as her calories and gram amounts aren’t all round numbers now

Reactions: 2
We all slag her off don’t we but I was just thinking to myself.. I’m sat here on a Tuesday morning watching a pickle sing a long to songs .. what a sad bastard life I’m leading 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
100% sure Dan the man thinks he’s on a bleeping documentary with that camera pointed in his face half the time 😂😂.
Also the “picnic” 😳
Couple of sandwiches a Kit Kat and the most AmAzInG water in the world.
Fishy fat mess of a girl mess.
Probably thinks he's on a nature documentary following that bleeping hippo around.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg what a stupid bint posting all on her stories about her interviews and that’s shes been offered one but really wants other, that’s how it sounded to me.
I hope whoever has interviewed her, find her account lol

Reactions: 11
Not being funny.....take the job that's offered to you, because you're unemployed. Then if you get the second job, take that one.

Pretty simple if you ask me.

BUT the second interviewer loved Kirsty lol

Reactions: 9
Omg what a stupid bint posting all on her stories about her interviews and that’s shes been offered one but really wants other, that’s how it sounded to me.
I hope whoever has interviewed her, find her account lol
Exactly. Imagine say the company click on locations well whoever runs their social media and in amongst the tag if Kirsty’s profile, they then proceed to see A) her sharing that boomerang. Nothing bad but still not very professional for someone who should be a little more Mature But then B) her basically saying well I want the other job where I made no effort to share any detail about and how she’s going on about them LOVING her.

But I am thankfully I would never have to work with her. She seems like a total attention seeking bleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.