Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂 I’ve just seen the part where she said she’s not as toned as she once was. WHEN!??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had quite a few measages aka I’ve been reading tattle.

As you constantly read here why do t you address why you keep breaking lockdown rules.

she just comes across as so smug and unlikeable just rude wake up one pump dump the flump

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is a twit. Not one post asking if she's at the hospital. The pic she's talking about is the pissy bit of the car park in Sutton. And wtf is the rambling message from someone who appears to have mh issues all about. She really is thick as her thighs. 🙄
That’s clearly off some weirdo bar man in Magaluff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck are those stories 🙄 she has to be the victim of a Freaky Friday type scenario and she’s a 12 year old who got swapped into an adults body. There is just no other explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1) That katsu curry looked absoloutely awful, I'm sure they all got a takeaway afterwards.

2) She had to confirm she not pregnant....REALLY??? By her saying "We aren't pregnant are we Daniel?" I'm now convinced she has been trying to get pregnant.

3) no offence here BUT she has never been toned in her life, in your own words Kirsty "I've lost 6 stone". You have put more on since.

4) she puts down slim people......yet wants to be slim......shes weird.

5) Her random message from a customer. I don't think she actually has any respect for Penners, its almost like she is trying to make him jealous.

Reactions: 7
What a NUTTER

Did she want to say ‘pregnant’ any more time in those stories!? You’ve been together 6 months hun, calm the duck down.

That message was odd. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’d asked the person to send it to her. Either that or they were drunk/high 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a NUTTER

Did she want to say ‘pregnant’ any more time in those stories!? You’ve been together 6 months hun, calm the duck down.

That message was odd. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’d asked the person to send it to her. Either that or they were drunk/high 😩
That post is clearly off some one with mental health issues who is basically saying I thought you were a twit but now after a year in isolation even a conversation with a twit I would take.

she does seem to crave any sort of attention she’s deffo the type that would cheat on one pump any chance she got.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That post is clearly off some one with mental health issues who is basically saying I thought you were a twit but now after a year in isolation even a conversation with a twit I would take.

she does seem to crave any sort of attention she’s deffo the type that would cheat on one pump any chance she got.
She probs sent the message to herself 😂

Reactions: 2
I must be going soft, but I felt a little bit proud of her this morning, out on her walk and saying she’s going to be healthier. I’m sure by lunch time she will have pissed me off again 🤣

• Haha
Do we reckon she’s got a little post lockdown anxiety going on. No moreLockdown and being out side to do what they want means her being in his house eatig those fake crab things isn’t going to cut it anymore.

I reckon she’s trying to lose whatever she’s gained from being most in the relationship for the summer parties etc. And I really think she must only either fit in or feel comfortable in a vest legging and shirt/or that orange hoody since it’s all she wears.

I’m feeling pretty smug, I lost 6lbs in one week, just from doing work outs and eating well. With nutritional food (even managed a KFC). Not saying this to brag, but to show Kirst when she comes here that if you put your mind to it you can lose weight. I’ve lost almost all of what she wanted to lose in a month in one week 😂 I also weight substantially less than her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m feeling pretty smug, I lost 6lbs in one week, just from doing work outs and eating well. With nutritional food (even managed a KFC). Not saying this to brag, but to show Kirst when she comes here that if you put your mind to it you can lose weight. I’ve lost almost all of what she wanted to lose in a month in one week 😂 I also weight substantially less than her too.
yep, I used to be 3 and a half stone heavier and when I was losing, I could easily do half a stone in a fortnight when my mind was in it. And we always have a takeaway of some description every Saturday. That is one meal out of 21, so as long as the rest are good, you can have that treat. I genuinely hope she does find her focus and gets on it. It’s clear for all to see that she’s had more than a little gain since she’s been him her handsome. We’ve all done it, but just own it.

I’m definitely going soft this morning, but seeing her set her goals etc was a bit nostalgic 🤣 Don’t get me wrong, she gripped my tit often last year when she was constantly doing her garage workouts and tit flipping tyres, but at least she was trying. This year’s constant cheesecakes while pretending to be a weight loss account, and constant rule breaks have really made me angry with her. Hopefully she reins it in a bit now.

I wonder whether the freaky email she posted has hit a nerve. Before they climbed up her arse, they referred to unfollowing her because of her fluctuating weight content. Maybe hearing it from someone else rather than seeing it on here has hit home a bit harder 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hope she’s honest though last time she was preaching all this tit but binge eating behind closed doors most of her genuine followers are people that struggle with weight loss so it’s insulting to act like loosing weight is easy and that she never falls off the wagon.
Also Kirsty you shouldn’t use the tag vegan friendly next to a yoghurt.

Reactions: 3
Well done! But what she has planned is sensible and sustainable so I do not think we should be putting her down for that. It's not possible lose that much each week consistently in a healthy manner. I do think she is going about her weight loss in a sensible way this time so let's hope she sticks to it ❤

Well done! But what she has planned is sensible and sustainable so I do not think we should be putting her down for that. It's not possible lose that much each week consistently in a healthy manner. I do think she is going about her weight loss in a sensible way this time so let's hope she sticks to it ❤
Yes. Something sustainable. I’m losing 1lb a week. It’s little but it’s manageable to keep it off and continue losing each week. From now until Xmas if she lost even one pound she’d be 3 stone lighter that’s how I’m looking at it myself.

Maybe this could be a good restart for her.
Tbh if she was a bit more honest and not putting on this full patronising attitude she could turn it around for herself.

Kirsty - we know you read here ! Please just be honest and you will succeed ..... we promise. Not everyone is perfect so stop trying to be something your not. Post the good and the bad, the ups and the downs. You will probably find you are happier overall and won’t come across as rude and defensive ! Good luck! X

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.