Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it hilarious that he wanted his name to be first when he’s got like 20 followers 🤣🤣 ooh stay in your lane one pump , you ain’t a Instagram modle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He loves creating dishes ... my 2 favourite dishes I have made is homemade burgers and spag bowl. Not exactly difficult things to make! 😂
Not exactly created by him either 🙃 could understand if he listed dishes that he had created but just following a recipe isn't creating dishes

Her lunches are just horrible. Everything straight from a packet everyday. And the crab sticks give me the heave 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
"Step away from the desk, I'm on my lunch" 🤣 you don't have a desk you jobless bum. And your lunches are filth. Even if you did have a desk and a job I doubt anyone would be approaching it while you chow down on your eggs and crabsticks 🖕🖕🖕

Is it just me or do Desperate Dan's 10 facts read like a 15 year old boy with a reeeeeeaaaaally low intellect wrote them?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her followers are dropping like flies, she’s lost 150 in the last 30 days. 150 people realised how boring she is and how little she has to offer anything, she’s not inspiring in any way. Desperately clinging now to plugging the most cringe couples account I have ever seen in my life, and trying to get people to buy jelly things she’s only tasted once and thinks taste alright, or chemical sauces so she can earn a couple of pence.

I’m sure a massive bulk of her followers must be dormant weight loss accounts, I bet the amount that are genuinely following her now is about a third of the amount of followers she has.

I’d unfollow her if I wasn’t weirdly enjoying the car crash 🤣

Reactions: 11
Dan is d
"Step away from the desk, I'm on my lunch" 🤣 you don't have a desk you jobless bum. And your lunches are filth. Even if you did have a desk and a job I doubt anyone would be approaching it while you chow down on your eggs and crabsticks 🖕🖕🖕

Is it just me or do Desperate Dan's 10 facts read like a 15 year old boy with a reeeeeeaaaaally low intellect wrote them?
Dan is deffo of limited intelligence. His English is appalling. Kirsty writes better but has no clue about grammar.

I
Her followers are dropping like flies, she’s lost 150 in the last 30 days. 150 people realised how boring she is and how little she has to offer anything, she’s not inspiring in any way. Desperately clinging now to plugging the most cringe couples account I have ever seen in my life, and trying to get people to buy jelly things she’s only tasted once and thinks taste alright, or chemical sauces so she can earn a couple of pence.

I’m sure a massive bulk of her followers must be dormant weight loss accounts, I bet the amount that are genuinely following her now is about a third of the amount of followers she has.

I’d unfollow her if I wasn’t weirdly enjoying the car crash 🤣
I don’t know why she thinks people have money to waste on vinegar gummies from America during a global pandemic. She’s nuts! If you eat a balanced, healthy diet, you don’t need supplements. I don’t even think it’s been scientifically proven that supplements work. Also, she must tit through the eye of a needle as she does not need protein shakes. The body shits out excess protein.

Reactions: 5
Dan is d

Dan is deffo of limited intelligence. His English is appalling. Kirsty writes better but has no clue about grammar.

I

I don’t know why she thinks people have money to waste on vinegar gummies from America during a global pandemic. She’s nuts! If you eat a balanced, healthy diet, you don’t need supplements. I don’t even think it’s been scientifically proven that supplements work. Also, she must tit through the eye of a needle as she does not need protein shakes. The body shits out excess protein.
Did you catch the post about how he can't wait to go out for dinner with Thirsty?? Referring to their last meal out and making it clear that SHE treated HIM. You just know he's got one arm twisted up his back and a bread knife in his ribs while she dictates what go type 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And why is she obsessed with this water that no one has ever heard of??? She’s on their stories so she must be mega excited as Instagram is the pinnacle of her life goals.
shes waiting for them to give her a discount code, she’s tagging them in nearly every post the massive bloody sad act 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.