Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re both simple, I’m sure of it. Why do they think people want to read the tit they’re posting? 10 facts about me ........ bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just wondering if there is anyone on here who use to be a member of her slimming world group? I’m really intrigued as to what she was like as a member 😂🤔
I was a member of her group and she told everyone she was being cyber bullied on here so had to take a look! She was an awful member. Spent hours talking about herself and then not interested in anyone else. Used to stomp out if she had a bad week and generally act like a total diva. Tried to take over every conversation and generally rude and unfriendly. Thought she was the star and very jealous of anyone who did well...one to be avoided at all costs

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It looks like aa piss take account trolling themselves 😅😆😆 and I am here for it.
Keep being you hun, keep being a slob on your no bra and pjs making a mess of his mums kitchen blasting music in the afternoon tit lip syncing to it🙈.
Im genuinely wondering if she has a disability. Penners 100% has.
it’s the way she speaks to her “fans” at the camera asked him a question then belittles him.
so bad!
Such a smelly skip.
If that was my son I would be telling him to get rid before she traps him with a baby and no job.
Imagine approaching your mid 30’s and having a joint insta with your boyfriend to show how much you love each other after 6months and how seeming perfect your life is 👀👀👀 okaaaaay

Reactions: 8
I think she definitely has some form of mild special needs and he has slightly more special needs there is no other reason for such odd child like behaviour from two adults in there 30s.

She has made herself so at home in that house I wouldn’t be surprised if she made Penfold’s parents move out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she definitely has some form of mild special needs and he has slightly more special needs there is no other reason for such odd child like behaviour from two adults in there 30s.
I’ve said this from the first time i came across her. Very developmentally slow.

Reactions: 4
Her life is just a car crash, she’s piled the weight back on & is embarrassing herself daily on Instagram. No idea why she claims she is maintaining when it’s very clear to see she’s not & the joint Instagram account is just embarrassing 🙈

The new post on the couple’s account was definitely written by her and shows her vile personality and wanting him to pay for everything! It’s like the only reason she is with him

Her life is just a car crash, she’s piled the weight back on & is embarrassing herself daily on Instagram. No idea why she claims she is maintaining when it’s very clear to see she’s not & the joint Instagram account is just embarrassing 🙈
She literally will just get bigger .. a lot of ppl do .. fine , just stop with calorie counting & plates of like 3 rice cakes .. we aren’t thick

The new post on the couple’s account was definitely written by her and shows her vile personality and wanting him to pay for everything! It’s like the only reason she is with him
To prove that she paid for one meal big whoops thought you were a strong independent woman Kirsty you act like a giant baby.

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed she doesn't post any angled pictures now?
The one sat on the floor with that daft face and the one on the driveway holding her boobs or whatever she was doing lol.
The recent selfie she posted isn't at a flattering angle and I'm positive she's going to turn into one of those bbw pages promoting big women and body positivity 🙄 which is all well and good but she's a horrible person and she doesn't support anyone else but herself. Also, her dress sense is shite! 🤣 so I can't see it taking off.

Isn’t it strange how her normal insta has thousands of followers yet her new joint account isn’t even on 500! Surely if you had that many real followers they would be keen to follow your other account?!

Reactions: 7
I was a member of her group and she told everyone she was being cyber bullied on here so had to take a look! She was an awful member. Spent hours talking about herself and then not interested in anyone else. Used to stomp out if she had a bad week and generally act like a total diva. Tried to take over every conversation and generally rude and unfriendly. Thought she was the star and very jealous of anyone who did well...one to be avoided at all costs
Thats exactly how I expected her to be 🙄. She so unlikeable and it comes through in everything she posts

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it strange how her normal insta has thousands of followers yet her new joint account isn’t even on 500! Surely if you had that many real followers they would be keen to follow your other account?!
I bet most of them are us! I’ve had to follow just to see the car crash, I find it absolutley comical!🤣

• Haha
Could anybody tell me their joint account insta name please? I can’t find it on hers or his 👍🏼

Daniel fact number 3 - I have traveled. No hun you’ve been in holiday a 8 times

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.