Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing that awful vest top and shirt combo again 🥱
Does she own no other clothes?! Surely all the trips back and forth from her mothers and considering they are always out at the shops... you’d think she’d have more to wear!

Reactions: 4
She is a shitting mess. I mean she's shown up at his house and literally never left. Probably tricked him into thinking she'll just be there for a weekend and then bang, before you know it she's a permanent big space taking feature. Anyone seen the film 'misery'? Im getting those vibes... PENNERS, IF YOU'RE READING THIS... ON BIG KIRSTS NEXT STORY BLINK TWICE OF YOU NEED HELP MATE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is a shitting mess. I mean she's shown up at his house and literally never left. Probably tricked him into thinking she'll just be there for a weekend and then bang, before you know it she's a permanent big space taking feature. Anyone seen the film 'misery'? Im getting those vibes... PENNERS, IF YOU'RE READING THIS... ON BIG KIRSTS NEXT STORY BLINK TWICE OF YOU NEED HELP MATE
Omg she is such an Annie Wilkes isn’t she?

Reactions: 3
Also I know you guys mentioned it yesterday already...but that LUNCH she “made” for his sister 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢 I would rather starve.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Does she own no other clothes?! Surely all the trips back and forth from her mothers and considering they are always out at the shops... you’d think she’d have more to wear!
I was literally coming on here to say this!!! She looks enormous in it as well!

And I've just seen the lunch 🤢 absolute filth! Imagine having to grin and bear that.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m seriously not being nasty but does she actually have a bra on there? I want nothing more for this girl than a bra that fits her properly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What the fudge must be people opposite his house think, watching her pose like that on his drive? They must be absolutely pissing themselves. I bet she’s there for ages with him taking photo after photo of her. Why on earth would she think any of the photos she’s posted of herself lately are Insta worthy? They are all absolutely awful, she looks massive and she’s acting like she’s 12.

I really want to unfollow her but as cringe as it is, it’s bloody hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Penners doesn’t mind her being there. Have you seen him? He seriously never touched a woman until Kirsty rocked up ... she’s his only option.

She is absolutely packing the weight on. I’m so here for this. Eat up love, you know best!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good grief what is that #model #photoshoot on the driveway she’s a bloody mess. Temperatures may have risen a bit but cover yourself up you don’t have have to have everything on show to prove how confident you are.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.